Author's Note

Hi friends!

I wanted to thank you so much for coming along on the journey of My Boss is Felix! I deeply appreciate all the encouraging and kind support! All the feedback and comments kept me going during times I didn't feel like writing. So, I wanted to thank you for that!

I can't believe it's been a year and three months from the beginning to the end. When I started this story, I didn't think it was going to last this long - but I'm thankful it did. I will always look back on this time and this story as special. I also didn't expect it to get so many reads. I wanted to thank you for that as well!

This story acted as an escape for me when I was going through a lot of change in my life - both good and hard change. I feel like I've personally grown so much from the beginning of this story to the end, and in a way, the characters and story evolved with me.

I hope this book leaves you better than when you found it. I sure know it has for me. That was my hope for this story - that it would take you away from life, only to bring you back happier.

This story will always mean so much to me! And I will always be thankful for all of you who embarked! Congrats to both you and me for making it to the end...and also the beginning! 💕💕💕

And as for the face reveal requests I've been getting ....there you go! 😂

there you go! 😂