Steamy good morning (Gojo, Nanami + Toji)

3rd person pov

"good morning darling"

y/n shifted to her side to see one of her three lovers, Nanami Kento looking at her with lust filled eyes.

"good morning baby. did you sleep well?" Y/n asked while caressing his cheack. He nodded in response and sank into her touch.

"good morning baby." Toji walks into the room with nothing but a boxers on. you knew they were all huge but the sight of his morning wood always turned you on. "Morning toji."

gojo walked out of the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist and another drying his white locks of hair."god you boys gon kill me."

toji gave you a smirk and looked at gojo, who in reply looked at nanami. who then looked at you.

they all gave you smirks.

toji rushed to the bed while Nanami readjusted himself from his laying position.Gojo took his time to arrive to the bed. Before discarding the towel that was hiding his buldge. "G-guys it's too early.""So..? We did it early already.. Didn't we?"

'Ah shit. I'm getting wet from the way their just looking at me. And from how Toji is talking.' You shifted and clamped your legs together to stop yourself from dripping all over the bed. Gojo grabbed your leg and tugged against it to pull the two apart. "why are you trying to hide it from us?""Fuck you." You said, gaining a slap to your leg from Nanami. " Now what did we say?" You looked him deeply into his eyes and repeated again. "fuck... you." He smirked at you and got off the bed and went into the walk in closet. He came back with four ties. "As you wish."

Nanami tied your arms together and then to the headboard. While Toji and Gojo tied your ankles to the foot of the bed. You tense up every time they touched you moaning under their feeling. enjoying the feeling. Toji came to look at the face you were making. "Open"

On his command you opened your mouth and two fingers were pumping in and out of your mouth while he stroked himself.The two others were slightly arguing about who was going to put it in you first.

Toji took out his fingers from your mouth. the first thing you did was call for Nanami."Fuck Nanami, please fuck me. Please!"As if on command, Nanami readied himself between your legs and slowly started streaching your walls as he entered your core.

Toji took the opportunity of your mouth bein open to put his cock into it. Gojo removed your right arm from it's tie and guided it to stroke his own plulseing cock.

you moaned and squezed on goji as Nanami ponged into your core. the vibrations from your moans were causeing Toji's toes to curl and his head to lean back in pleasure.

You were a moaning mess. from the pulsing of the three penises that you pleased to you being pleased. you couldent tell wither or not to cave in or just let go.

Part 2?