NSFW (Nanami)

A-Aftercare: it's a must. This man would never go a day without caring for you. Much less after. If you ever say 'i don't need it's he'll give it to you if you like it or not.

B-Body part: His favorite has to be your tummy. He loves how flat is is. Or how soft it is. The extra size is the most important thing to him. He loves resting his head on it while he had a bad day.

C-Cum: Not a lot, but it also depends on how long he went without relief.

D-Dom?: Yes. That's all I gotta say. Yes. Nanami is a soft Dom, but he enjoys watching you top just to see you crumble.

E-Experience: He is semi- experienced. He hadn't had much sexual partners but the hub is he go to place to learn a out new positions and tricks to try.

F-Favorite Position: Missionary. He loves seeing your face twists up with each stroke that he gives you.

G-Goofy: He likes to make little jokes to hear your giggle. Then he'll fuck the air back into you.

H-Hair downstairs: Trimmed or clean shaven. He doesn't like having hair on his pelvic. Neither his armpits or chest. He doesn't like the feeling of it because they make him feel dirty.

I-Intimacy: He is a very intimate person. He always hugs you or cuddle up to you when you both sit at the sofa. After he has made love to you, he always lays next to you. No matter how messy you might be. He's gonna stay with you till you, either fall asleep, or ask him for more.

J-Jack off: As a punishment, he ties you up and jacks off to your helpless state. The way that you would rub your legs against each other to gain some kind of friction is the biggest turn on for him.

K-Kinks: BDSM, DDLG. Mostly BDSM.

L-Location: At home, or his office. Public quickies are a no no.

M-Motivation: Your facial expressions are his go to motivation. He loves the way your face twists with pleasure and desire. So he used that motivation to give you what you need.

N-No: He tells you no a lot. He can tell you no when ever he thinks it's a bad idea. Or when he's denying your or much needed orgasm.

O-Oral: He prefers eating you out, But he doesn't like receiving. They only time you might be able to give home head is if he decides to do BDSM with you.

P-Pace: Slow and deep. Or hard and short. It all depends on his mood. He would go slow and deep if he just enjoying seeing your reactions. Or he'll go hard and short to fuck the shit out of you.

Q-Quickies: He has accepted the idea a few times but he doesn't like them. He cannot fathom the thought of being caught in the change room of a clothing store.

R-Risks: He loves it. He loves taking his time to give you cream pies and expect to accept the outcome. He won't do public quickies tho.

S-Stamina: He can last long. So long that you question how much more he has in him. You could have cumed six times and he would still be wanting more of you.

T-Toys: Doesn't uses toys often but when he does, it go to is the vibrator.

U-Unfair: Sometimes if he's upset, or he's had a bad day, he's gonna use you to take off his anger.

V-Volume: He is a moaner. Not a loud moaner but he knows how it affects you so he uses it.

W-Wild: He's not wild. He's really organized. He would do extremely kinky things but he is really choosey on what and when.

X-X-ray (size): Kento's size is not big but not small either.tji k about a thick but slender dick.

Y-Yearning: He thinks about you. All. The. Time. Wither he's on work or in between a fight. Your the first thing on his mind.

Z-Energy after: He's evenly tired after, but that never stops him from giving you what you deserve.