Would You? (Toji x Black reader) Part 2

"Hey Toji you made it."- "I wouldn't miss it for the world. Now where do we start?"

Toji had dedicated his promice of coming by that night to help you complete your son's bedroom décor. 

Brayton was asleep in your bedroom so that it would be safer for you to work in his room.

"The boxes are already in the room. I tried to get as much of them up there while I had free time."

You wore a boxer shorts and a large t-shirt. As you claimed the stairs, Toji's eyes lingered on your curves and he gained a budge from the lude images that he created in his mind. 

"Damn.... ok that's good." 

As the you walked into Brayton's room, Toji looked around the room. 

"Ok, so how do you want this done?"

"Like this."

You held your phone out to him so that he can see the design of the room. And the way that you wanted it for Brayton.

 And the way that you wanted it for Brayton

"Pretty cool for a small kid

"Pretty cool for a small kid. Dont you think?" - "I like to spoil my child but he's not rotten."  

Toji laughed at your small joke and then began looking around the room for something. "Do you have the wallpaper?"

You started digging in a box that was near the bed and pulled out a roll of wallpaper material. You knew exactly how you wanted it to be set. 

"Yup! I got it customized for him. The exact way from the pic I showed ya."

"Ok let's get to it then." 

time skip

Going back up to the room, you held in your hands a bowl of cookies and two bottles of coke. As you walked into Brayton's room, you saw that Toji had completed the entire room. 

Everything was set in the places where it was designed to. 

"T-Toji? Wow that was fast."

Toji sat on the floor with his back against the bed frame. Sweat beads rolled off his forhead, down his cheak bone and dripped off his chin.