Mommy!!! (Mei Mei x Black f. reader)

"Good morning princess. Gojo payed me. So do you wanna go to the mall?"

You moved around in your bed as you heard your sugar mommy's voice. A soft kiss was given to your cheak. You moaned under her touch while your eyes fluttered open.

Your fresh lase frount sat in your black bonnet. Your pink two piece blearily coving anything from your constant movements.

 You was living with Mei Mei for 7 months and the effect she has on your body is amazing. 

"Today?" You asked rubbing the yampy from your left eye.

"Yes baby, when else shall we go? Get ready so we can leave in an hour."

Kissing your cheak she left swaying her hips.

"God, why is she so fine? And why hasn't she tried going down on me yet?!"

Kicking your feet off your bed, with your brand new iPhone 12a in hand, you went straight into your bathroom. Taking a piss you went into your Spotify. 

Playing your 'bad girl' mix, you got ready for your day.

{look for the day}

You walked into the large kitchen of Mei's house and went over to her. She sat at the island sipping some coffee and reading, a new manga you had gotten her into, waiting for you.

"Mommy, how do I look?" You called getting her attention and then doing a little twirl. 

"You look delicious cupcake. Come over here." 

Doing as told you walked over to her. She stood from her seat and kissed your lips. Her hands gripping the exposed skin of your waist.

You giggled and kissed her back. "Ok princess. lets go."

{Mommy Mei's look

{Mommy Mei's look. pretty basic but I couldn't really find anything that I wanted.}

As you walked to the car parked in frount, Mei opened the passenger side of  your SUV.

"Thank you mommy" "Always princess." 

Mei closed the door and then went around to her side. Jumping in, Mei pushed the start button then closed her door.

You connected your phone to the aux and went straight to "I like girls" by Todrick Hall remix.

her hand was on your leg. yours on your phone looking for another song to play.

You decided to play it hoping it might give you some motivation to ask her for a upgrade in your relationship. 

But you stammered down getting shy to ask her for sex.

"Mommy I... never mind."

"what is it princess?"

"I'll let you know later mommy."

"Ok princess."

You started singing the song out loud not caring for the passersby. 

|-
-
-|

"lets go!! so mommy, what's my budget today??!"

" relax princess, lets get you some Starbucks first ok?"

" yup." 

you were excited, even though you go shopping every month, it's always fun to do it with Mei. you bought a Starbucks and a 6' subway.

"Mommy open up." 

you tried feeding her with a piece of your sub. Laughting a little, she opened her mouth and then took your food in your mouth.

after your breakfast you started walking around the mall looking for new things on sale.

"your budget is 5k. enjoy your self baby cakes."

"i keep telling you that our budgets are too big. but I'm going to be spending 3k for the most."

"ok princess. lets go."

you bought too many clothes this time, you also bought a certain outfit for her to see. 

"ok so mommy i have a surprise for you but I'm only going to give it to you when we get home. ok?"

"what ever it is i hope it is adorable, baby cakes."

|-
-
-
-
-|

When you both got home. you ran straight to the room. and changed into a purple lingerie that you bought.

"Mommy can you come in here please?" - "What's up baby cakes- wow

"Mommy can you come in here please?" - "What's up baby cakes- wow."

Mei Mei looked you up and down eye fucking you. You spin around to show her the back view.

"Baby cakes what are you trying to do?" - "Well I'm too embarrassed to asked it directly so I bought this to give me some confidence to do it. So mommy. Can you.... can we have sex?"

"Aw baby you didn't need to have confidence to ask me that question you could have just askes. But sure. Let's have sex baby cakes."