Dont go.... (Yuji)

CONTAINS MENSIONS OF HOW YUJI MIGHT BE KILLED. IT IS MADE UP. IT IS NOT CANNONED. I JUST MADE IT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS ONE-SHOOT.

"NO! Gojo sensei, please don't let them do this!"

You plea to Satoru for the elders not to go through with was planned. 

You didn't wish to lose one of the only persons that trusted you with everything. 

It was the day that you dreaded. The one where 'he' won't be coming home to cuddle up to you.

The 'he' in question in Itadori Yuji. The day was going to be hard on everyone. 

"Y/n.. it has to be done." - "I-if you let them go through with this.. They'll have to kill me too!!  And I'm damn sure your ass can't handle losing 2 students on the same day." 

"Y/n, what do you not understand? I can't change this even if I wanted to. And I do..."

"Well they're going to have to fucking kill me too." 

You turned from Gojo and walked straight into the execution room. Where everyone stood. Yuji in the middle of the circle bound by restrains.

You walked to the man of your dreams and kneeled infrount of him. The elders tried holding you back but you just shrugged them off.

Putting your forhead to your lover's. You looked into his dark brown eyes. 

"Yuji. I love you so much. I hope you know this." 

"I know baby cakes. I love you too. You don't have to worry.."

Tears welled up in Yuji's eyes as did yours. Your hands rested on his legs. 

You peaked his lips trying to sooth his pained, stifled cries. 

"Gojo! Get that girl out of there!!"- "That girl is as stubborn as me. She's not going to listen to anyone but Yuji. "

"Baby cakes. You have to get out of here before they start the execution." - "I'm not leaving you. I'm not leaving. I promice I'm not!" 

"Baby you have too. For me? Please?" - "No... no..... no Yuji I'm not going to do that."

"Y/n.." 

"I don't want to lose you....."

His stern voice always made you blush but in this situation, it made you sadder than you already were. 

"I know baby cakes. You have to get out of here. Please?"

You hugged his neck and nodded onto his shoulder as you tried to control your breathing. Raising to your feet, you retreated to the outer circle of the room. 

One of the elders. Stood up walking with a blade towards Yuji.

Your face wore a pained expression as the elder walked to Yuji with his weapon.

"NO! Please!!" -"Gojo restrain her!"

Gojo tried his best to hold you back from going to Yuji. Yuji was sad but still wore a smile on his face. 

"Yuji! ahhh..." 

You cried into Gojo's cheast as you heard the silent weeps of all the other people that Yuji made a impact on. 

You broke from Gojo's hold and tried to get to Yuji. But Panda got you before you got to him. 

"Panda- sempai. Please. Let me through." You heard Yuji grunt and looked around Panda to see the elder had stabbed Yuji in his heart. 

The blade was slowly removed. Blood was pouring up from his mouth as the smile still lingered on Yuji's lips. 

He looks to you and lipped out his last 'I love you.'