Red lights (Kento)

Nothing matches the amount of butterflies erupt in my stomach when I see him.

It's a lot to make me week in the knees. Everytime I see him I feel like sucking him off. The satisfaction of his just being there is wild.

But my perspective of him changed. When he sent me a photo of him.

This photo is not normal. People would say that I'm over reacting. But....

Seeing him under red light changed my added more flame to my affection for him.

Kento just looked so fuck able. And that's just what I want to do. I want to fuck him hard under those red lights.

Those lights made me crave him more.

I know it might not be professional, but I saved the photo as my wallpaper.

I would show it but I need to express myself more.

His body. Oh my.

Those lights fell into each dip of his skin. Showing Evey part of him that I didn't know was there.

Those lights. Those fuckin lights.

They made him look dangerous. Dangerous in a good way.

The fact that he was ligit changing his clothes after he come from work and sent that photo.

I'm just craving it touch. I thought it was bad then. But it's even worst now.

I want him to devour me whole. I want him to treat me like his whore.

I just want him inside me. All the time. Never leaving. I just want him.

I need him.

I can't say much but I know when I say, I wanna have his babies you know what I mean.