In the stars (Namani)

{Nanami pov}

 "Dude come on, it's been 4 months. Cut yourself some slack." Gojo tried to comfort me as we both say in a bar that I've been coming to scince my wife decided to leave.

"Gojo, you dont know what it's like.. How can i even-" "Kento. You know you'll get sick like this right?"

I honestly refuse to go to the house where Y/n and I used to live in. Her scent is still on the sheets. 

I could always see her figure in the library. She would always be in there. Either dusting, re-arranging or simply reading. She got a ton of books from different people she was close with.

"Kento, go home get some rest." "Ok..."

I took my time walking to my home. I passed the park where Y/n and I first met. It's a really funny story. 

I was sitting of a bench just doing work and this beautiful woman decided to sit next to me. 

She had her headphones in, reading a book. The book looked old. I just decided to leave her be and contune my work. 

After a few minuets, she leaned over to me pulling me out of the trance that I bought myself into. "Hey, look at this. The girl finally has the guts to speak to the man she liked."

I looked into her eyes as I was captivated with her voice. "Am... yea. It's nice." "Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n."

She sends her hand out to me. I held it and replied. "I'm Kento." "Nice name for an even nicer man, if I may."

She left me speechless. You would assume that a girl with a book was quite and soft spoken, but ever five minutes she would react to something she read.

Half and hour of me doing my work and the woman besides me reading. She got up from her seat.

Turning to me she asked as I looked up at her. "May I see you again, my kind sir?" "N-... Yes, you may my fair lady."

I took her hand and nodded my head. She giggled and left me on the bench with my thoughts and my work.

I walked to the first date that she took me on. A simple coffee date. I had some events with her there.

"Kento! I'm glad you came. Sorry if I made you skip work just to come here." She was worried about me losing my job. But I could never tell her that I own the company.

"You didn't make me skip, Y/n. I asked my boss for a day off so that I could be with you." I rest my hand on hers as she took out a small book with a photo of a dark castle on it.

"Ok good. I want you to take this book. It's called 'My fantasy realm.' It's a book I wrote, just out of boredom."

She gave me the book and I opened it, reading the title page. "Y/n L/n and her mother, M/n." Under there had something in Y/n's hand writing.

" 'When your dreams come to realty,'? Y/n, why are you giving me this?" I flipped open the first chapter. The name of the title was 'My prince charming'.

"You can read the first chapter whenever you want. You can keep the book. It's yours now."

I looked up at her and just smiled.

I walked around a bit trying to go as slow as possible. I passed a small pawn shop where Y/n decided to get me the glasses i love so much from.

"Kento, I got you a little gift! I know it looks old, but I tried cleaning it up a bit. I changed the le-" "Y/n, thank you. I'll take it wither it's clean or not."