Baby momma (Gojo)

Who doesn't enjoy a good morning call from their significant other.

Not today, the first life the left Y/n's lips were, "We need to talk"
Gojo hates that sentence.

At most it means, 'I cheated.' or 'We need to brake up.'

Gojo was a playboy, but when he loves someone, he doesn't do eat he'd usually do because he can't accept the fact that he could lose them.

Y/n told him to come over to her place so they could have the conversation that she somehow dreaded.

Gojo took his time getting ready. Although Y/n was freaking out.

She didn't know how the man that she loved with her every being would take the news that she wanted to give him.

The test sat on her bed, in a little box with a bow.

Her first though when she saw it was, "Oh my God..."

She didn't want to do anything without talking to Gojo first.

She loves him with everything that she has.

He made her happy when she was depressed.  Now her mind and her heart were screaming not knowing how today would go.

The door bell rang and she knew who it was.  Her hands began getting clamy as she approached the door that seamed to grow more in size.

Gripping onto the door knob, turning it slowly. 

As the Crack of the door and the fram grew, she was met with the shaded blue eyed man.

"HI... am, come on in."

He tilted his head to the side, picking up on her restless body language.

He let his eyes trale her frame for a little bit more before going over to the sofa and having a seat.

"What did you want to talk about mama?"- " Well.. I need to show it to you."

Disappearing into her bedroom, Y/n, returned with the box that she had on her bed waiting for him.

Placing the box into his hand, she stood at the coffee table, waiting for his reaction.

He smiled then opened the box, moving around the red papers in the box to reveal the positive pregnancy text.

"You're pregnant?"

Tears burned Y/n's eyes. She was prepping herself for the outcome of him finding out. Waiting for the yelling.

Waiting for the insults and accusation.

Her anxiety was getting the better of her. So, what do most people with anxiety do?

Apologize.  She started apologizing

" Hey, hey baby it's ok..." - " but what if you don't want it? What if- "-" Baby I want it, I want you. I want us. Don't worry, I'm not leaving."

Gojo kneeled down after pulling g out a red velvet bax from his pocket.

"I wanted to do this under different circumstances,  but this one is better.   Y/n L/n would you do me the honor of being my wife for life?"

Y/n was lost for words and could only get her body to move. 

Frantically nodding her head, he slipped the beautiful ring on her finger.

Lifting her from around her waist,  Gojo spinnned them around,  then stopped to kiss her lips.

" I'm engaged!!!"

Gojo laughed at her squeeling and kissed her some more.