Locksmith (Choso)

This takes place right before the shibuya incident.

While walking with him, I could feel the anger radiating off of him.

Was it scary? Yes...
Yes it was.

I tried talking to him but he seamed to not hear me.

"Cho please, just listen to me, it's not like that."

He kept walking faster with every word that left my lips.

I grabbed his wrist to see if that would make him at least try to listen to me.

He stopped walking and looked at me with the most disgusted expression on his face.

"I know what I saw... you and that... fucking Gojo."

There was nothing going on between me and Gojo. If there was anything, I am his adopted sister.

I was adopted into the Gojo clan because of my ability to transform into anyone,  as well as use their ability.

So if anything were to happen to Gojo id be his replacement.

I had to undergo the annoying training of copying Gojo to make sure that I was able to use his abilities to the fullest.

Sometimes I'd be treated like shit. Being called a copy cat for being who I was trained to be.

That never stopped me from being myself. But at times, I'd use my ability to save someone or even myself.

But then I met Chose, my heart fell for him and then I let the constant thought, that no one would love me the day he asked me to be his.

But that's enough for my back story.

"Choso, he's my God damn brother. I don't see a reason for you to get angry at that."

Choso turned away and yanked his hand from my grasps.

I felt my heart brake as he said the most hurtful words I never thought I'd hear him say to me.

"I just you'd just be his copy cat as always."

After he said those words to me, he walked off leaving me standing,  frozen to the spot.

A million thoughts were going through my head. Almost drowning myself in my mind.

'Wait... he didn't mean it did he? How did he even know.....?'

Then it finally clicked.

Shuffling through my purse, I grabbed my phone and instantly speed dialed Gojo.

It rang for a few seconds, but it felt like minutes.

'Hello?'

"Satoru! I'm so sorry, I...."

'OK, ok sis calm down... where are you right now?'

"At the park..."

'I'll be there soon'

He ended the call and I remained standing. My body refused to be relaxed.

My body felt as if I did relax, my ability would spiral out of control.

I kept checking my surroundings to make sure there was no one following me.

I've been trying my best to calm down but I didn't know what would have happened to Gojo.

Thinking back on it now....

Chose was always interested in my connection with Gojo. Always asking me about my history with him.

At most I just told him I was his sister. Which is true.

"Y/n!" I turned around and saw my brother running towards me.

I felt calmer knowing that he was still safe.

When he got to my side,  I pulled him into a hug, given the height difference.  He just lifted me a bit.

"Satoru, I'm so fucking sorry. Your life is in danger and it's my fault, im so sorry"

He looked at me confused. I started ranting about not seeing the signs pasing back and forth.

Gojo grabbed my shoulders and shook me out of my spiral of self abuse.

"Y/n what the fuck is wrong?" - "Chose is going to kill you. And it's all my fault. I...... I'm sorry... he used me to get close to you. And i fell for him. I put you in danger...."

Gojo pulled me into a warm embrace patting my head, telling me random word to calm my heart and mind.

"He can't do me anything y/n. You know exactly why he can't do anything. " - " Your infinity has flaws too. "

He pulled me back in again. Kissing my forehead.

"I'll be careful Y/n."