I hate you for this.... (Kamo)

"Kamo please! I-"

Dont even ask why I'm asking this man to stop what ever he's doing. I'm not going to tell. because it is not very pretty.

"Shut the fuck up!! How many times do I have to tell you? Your fucking mine, bitch!!"

"I didn't do anythin-"

"Everything on your body is mine, YOU ARE MINE!"

You had a bag with a few of you belongings ready to go to a hotel for the night and then to your mother, who was in a different state. 

"Kamo... I am not a toy! Stop treating me like shit! I'm not one of your little sluts that you used to fuck when ever you wanted. I'm your fucking girlfriend! And if you can't treat me right, I'm leaving." 

"You are not going anywhere. Y/n I said what I said. Now strip."

"Fuck no Kamo. You only want me for sex. Do you not?"

"Shut the fuck and do as told!" 

"I said fucking no!! I'm not your motherfucking toy Kamo!"

Kamo slapped you across the face and you fell back a few steps. You were shock as tears brimmed your eyes. He had always put his hands on you but this time it was over. 

"Shut up bitch"

"You fucking idiot. You don't cared about me, do you? I treat you like this fucking king only to come back to you every night and get treated like a sex slave. I'm done with you Kamo."

"I told you your not going any where y/n. Sit your ass down!"

"Leave me alone. I'm fucking leaving and you can't stop me!"

A stinging pain was felt on your back and then you hit the wall in front of you. The grip of his hands now on the ponytail that you placed your hair in, shook out out of the shock that you resided in.

"Fuck.. Kamo let me leave." 

"I said your not leaving. I'll fucking tie you up if I have to.. and no one is going to fucking find you. Do you hear me?!"

"Fuck you Kamo!" 

He threw you to the side of the room and your head hit the floor. The size and strength difference gave him the advantage. 

He crept up on you as you tried to crawl to your bags. Blood dripped out of the cut that was made because of the impact.

As he got closer to you, he spat insults at you. Words that he alone believed. All while moving your body away from your bags. 

He placed you against the wall of the room.

"Do you want to know why your still here? It's because your fucking weak. Your a fucking whore and you know it. Slut! Bitch! Hoe! Fucking piece of shit!!" 

He punched the wall that was right next to your head. It made a hole and you screamed out. Getting off the floor you ran to your things and then to the door. 

You rattled the handle trying to open it as quickly as possible before he could garb you.

Swinging the door open you hurried out to your car. 

You were on the stairs when you looked back and saw Kamo looking pissed. 

"I fucking hate you for this Kamo. I hate you!"

Tears streamed down your face as you tried to walk steadily to your car. 

Jumping in, you started it and started reversing your car. You drove out of the complex parking lot and onto the highway. Going to the nearest hotel.