Baby Momma (Nanami x black reader)

We all want to know how he loves.

Nanami Kento, the most popular man in the business industry. His tall dominant figure. His somewhat gentle way of approaching his employees and mostly his type of women.

That was a mystery to most persons in his business. Nanami and co was number 1 on the most successful business places in japan.

It could rival even Elon Musk, who is the CEO of Twitter and other social apps.

Y/n was the first woman that Kento had ever love. We don't know if this is true, but this is what some employees say. Although they had never met the mystery woman. 

She was not publicly known at all, but the couple was planning on letting the media, his employees and the world know about his relationship.

The two love birds were currently driving down the freeway to a restaurant that Kento had a reservation at.

The restaurant was one of many business that Kento owned. "Babe I need to pee, this fucking baby is killing me."- "I know princess, we're almost there."

One thing the word is yet to know is that y/n has conseved for the Nanami. Not only was she carrying his child. She was also engaged to him. 

Her hormones were always crazy but right now the only thing she wanted to do was pee and have some food.

When ever a fan approached Kento when she was out with Kento, they'd always think she was some 'whore' that he knocked up.

But in reality, she was his bride to be. A very important one at that. 

The two walked into the restaurant without the need of the receptionist. Y/n went straight to the toilet while Kento took a seat of the table that they both chose.

When y/n returned, she told Kento she just wanted something light to eat, but as soon as she saw the menu, that thought went out of the window. 

She just started calling out everything that seamed like it would please her appetite. Kento, being the loving man he is, just allowed his pregnant queen to chose what ever she want to eat. 

The other customers were just looking at the chocolate skinned woman as she packed food, for herself and her baby.

Kento was just falling in love all over again with her. She was the most important thing in his life. the person who made him who he was today.

If it wasn't for her, he would have settled with being a boring math teacher. But Y/n helped him see a lot more that just teaching kids. 

Although, Y/n was a Babysitter while working at a rundown Tattoo shop, she helped him into this.

Their story began when he walked into her tattoo shop. She thought he wanted a tattoo but he really wanted to buy the place.

The shop was her family's legacy, no way would she try to sell it.

"Ms. L/n, this place is clearly not running any business." "I'm sorry mister Kento, but I dont want to sell this."

Yes, i did say that he was a teacher, but he was trying to get a start of something new.

"No means no."

Every single day he would come to the tattoo shop, and she'd turn him down. It wasn't that he wanted to take the business, he had fallen in love.

"Ms. L/n, please, I'm not here to ask for your business, I just came for a tattoo."

This was the only way that he would have gotten to her. As soon as she hears that someone wants a tattoo done, she get's excited. 

She had a lot that designed her body, from tribal to symbolic tatts, she enjoyed doing them.

Kento knew the passion that shone in her eyes when she pulled him to a tattoo chair. 

It was love. Love for what she did. Love for the needles and ink. He told her that he wanted a compilated cheast tattoo of a Dragon.

He didn't mind the pain at all, he just wanted to watch her face.

"I have a proposal." "Hmmm?" - "Would you..... Would you think about working with me to expand your tattoo shop?"

She stopped doing the outline for the dragon and focused on him.

"Of course. you'll get most of the profe-" "Kento, you just offered me the only way for me to expand my family's name, I'm not going to pass that up."

They agreed to meet at a coffee shop close to the tattoo shop to discuss the partnership that they would make.

Since then, the name Body Art has made it all over the world. Y/n refuses to sit herself on the cover of an magazine until the right time. now was the right time.

10 years into the future, they were both getting married. A baby on the way and now brand new fame.

"Kento, let's take a picture." - "Are we going to post this one?" "If it comes out good. "

Y/n went over to the side of the table where Kento sat. The two took the photo. Kento's hand was on her baby bump that was 7 months completed. Just two more months till the little joy came out.

Y/n was kissing his cheak while cupping the other. Showing off her engagement ring to the camera.

The captions under the Instagram page, on Kento's account read, 'Eating out with my beautiful bride to be and our baby. (a)Y/n.baddestb!tch'

On Y/n's account, it read, 'Eating day with the man of my dreams, and reality. Our bundle of joy is enjoying the day too. (a)Kento.nanami' 

Fans were already going crazy on the discovery. Commenting adoring comments, some were even treats or disappointment, but the couple didn't mind, they were living their life.

As soon as the two walked out of the restaurant, they swarmed with paparazzi. They were asking a ton of questions, but Nanami and y/n answered with ease.

They wanted the world to know who Kento was tried to.

"Kento and I have been secretly dating for years. We believe, Why not give the people what they want?"

"No more questions please."

Kento and y/n made their way to th car, as the paparatsi moved out of the power couple's way.

When they got into the car, they both started laughing and such. "Let's go home. I need to get out of these clothes. "

Kento took off his shirt and threw it in the back. Leaving the cheast tattoo that y/n did exposed to her eyes.

 Leaving the cheast tattoo that y/n did exposed to her eyes

(If dont like it think of something else. Dont mind the cheast hair. i was only looking at the tattoo.)