Addicted (Toji) (V.day)

Although you have history, Toji can't seem to let you go.

Your touch is intoxicating. Whenever you are around, his first trigger is to hold you in his arms. Your smell for him is the best in the world. 

In his mind your body was made by the Gods, themselves.

His first thought when he met you was, "I want to marry this woman." 

On a normal day, Toji is a big flirt and pervert. He'll come wispier by your ear that he wants to fuck.

He wants his head between your legs. He doesn't care if it's to eat you out or to just lay on your body

Toji is a very big softy. He enjoys head pats and back rubs.

He tends to fall asleep faster being the little spoon while cuddling. Although he sleeps more comfortable being the big spoon.

He loves your taste in both ways. his main goal, other than loving you, is to fuck the shit out of you.

He loves when raindrops are on the window pane, from rain or a storm. The way the wind just throws them at the thick glass of the penthouse. 

The way he would drill into you from the back, while you hands rested in the window as you try to brace yourself from his god-like speed and thrusts 

He loves when you grip onto his back while in missionary. The way that you screamed his name when he hit the right spot. 

The way your face twists in love when your body erupts into an orgasm.

The way that you'd ride his cock in cowgirl. He enjoys having his hands on your tits as they moved up and down with his thrusts.

The quite voice that he would give you when he's saying small words of praise to you. Your heart would flutter every morning that you wake up in his arms. 

That was all three months ago. but you still love him. You had broken up after the death of your father. 

Your father was the only parent that stood to take care of you after your mother ran away from the responsibilities that came with you. 

Dad was the only family that you were close with. And the only one you could trust when it came to boy problems. When ever you cant talk to Toji, he was the first person you went too. 

For advice or comfort. Dad was the go to mad for all. 

Toji made you feel safe, loved and appreciated. but you failed to realized that he was everything and more that your father was.

You regret walking out of his house.

You were in denial and refused to open up to every one.

Three months and you finally came to your brain cells. Grabbing your suitcase, you made your way to Toji's penthouse, hoping that he hasn't moved on.

The receptionist just let you walk to the elevator because she knew who you were.

As you got on the elevator, your first thought was, 'what if he already moved on?'

When the door opened for the penthouse, you walked in with anchors to your ankles. 

You knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before knocking again.

On the other side of the door, you heard Toji yell.

"Oh for fucks sakes, Jessie! I already said I have a girl-"

He opened the door and was met with your eyes. His eyes started getting glossy as tears welled up in them.

"Y... y/n?" "Hi." 

He pulled you into a hug and broke down. Clinging to you as he cried into your shoulder. "I cant believe your back!"

"Who the fuck is this?" 

An unknown female voice was heard behind you. "Jessie... please leave. I want to hug my girlfriend in peace."

"Girlfriend?? Toji baby, you know this...thing is not your girl. I am." You looked at her as she called you a 'thing'

"Excuse me but who are you?" " I am Toji's girlfriend,  Jessie Agustina." You walked closer to her after letting Toji go. 

"Well I apologize Jessie, Toji has no idea who you are, so as his wife, I ask you to leave,"

Jessie looked at Toji and then back at you. "He's fucking lying, I am his girlfriend!." "I apologize but I know when Toji is lying, and right now he isn't. Please leave."

"How could you do this to me, Toji'?" Jessie continued to rant about how Toji denied her for you.

Although you could sense the anger radiating off of Toji, you knew he wouldn't do anything unless she hit you.

"Jessie, your distributing out neighbors. Please leave." You processed to be gentle with the fucking woman but she just wouldnt stop.

"Look, Jessie, or what ever the fuck your name is. If you don't get your racist motherfucking ass away from my husband and out of his fucking life I will beat you out of it. Stop bothering him. Matter of fact, stop bothering us."

You were all up in her face and if it's one thing Toji knew was to never get involved when you feel like beating the shit out of a bitch.

"Your fucking crazy!" Jessie turned on her heels and quickly walked away while talking trash about you and Toji.

You turned grumbling while you pushed through Toji and into the penthouse. "Motherfucking bitch think she can be up here bothering my fucking man. LET THAT BITCH TRY IT AGAIN."

You looked at Toji while you shouted. It wasn't direct to him, but you needed something to cool your self after that incedent.

If only you didn't have self control you would have had blood on your hands by now.

Toji looked at you then laughed. You looked at him annoyed. "What the fuck you laughing at?"

Toji just laughed again and walked up to you, pulling you into a tight hug. ""Husband? Wife? That has a nice ring to it. *Sign* I missed you."

His words caused you to start crying. "I'm sorry I left.... I.. I just wanted to get away from the world."

Toji stood there comforting you, by gently rubbing your shoulders. And kissing your forehead.

" I know princess... I know."

You start going on and on about how it was your fault that you left him.

When everything was out, you said the words you dreaded.

"I think I'm pregnant...."

You looked up at him as he looks down at you surprised. "Really? I'm gonna be a dad?"

You nodded your head yes. You were too scared to even speak.

Toji held you by your waist and lifted you in the air. "Yes!! I'm gonna be a dad!!!"

You did not expect him to react that way, but he did. You were relived but also scared that something might go wrong.

You started to cry even more than you were before. "I love you princess, and I love this little royal one here."

"I love you too, thank you so much."