My bodyguard (Todo x black reader)

No matter how many bodyguards my dad decides I need, I always do something to get them away from me.

This is now the 7th body guard for the month.

"Daddy, I told you I don't need a bodyguard, why do I always need to have one?" "Because Y/n, it's to keep you safe."

My father was one of the top CEO's of the country. No matter what, he'll always drill in my head that I am the heir to the company. But, I don't want to run a company under my family name. 

I just want a new start. Shit, I wish I had a different life. Every week there is a meeting to go too. Every year there's this dumbass gala and each month, I have to attend parties in my father's name because he, "Can't attend them when I have all these documents to sign."

I was walking around the office with my 7th bodyguard, Kenoto. I was just doing things to get him to quit. I hated having people following me. No matter what. 

Just the thought of being followed triggers me to run. I have no idea why that happens. I tend to disappear from Kenoto's view just to go to someone's cubical and hide from him.

One time this happened I ended up hiding in my crush's cubical, without knowing that he was going to be in today.

"Just stay here for 15 minutes and then go to dad's office." "Am... miss L/n? Why are you hiding there?"

I looked at this amazing man that I cant seam to get enough of. Tenya Iida.

"Mr. Iida, please don't let me affect your work. I'm hiding from my bodyguard." "You want him to get fired again?" "Yes, now be quite."

Iida sat down while giving himself enough space to work and space where I would feel comfortable.

I was timing myself and Kenoto. "Almost up." I tapped Iida's leg to get his attention.

"Yes?" "Do you see Kenoto?" "No ma'am. You are clear for take off."

I got out of Iida's cubical and fixed my clothes. "Thank you Iida, now time for him to lose his job."

I walked away from Iida and made my way to the elevator. Inside, there was a really tall and buff looking man.

He was a panty soaker, if I say so myself. I told him good evening and was about to press the last floor of the building. 

My father's office is up there. But the nob was already pressed. As we went up, I was on my phone going through my Instagram.

 I saw a funny video and leaned to the man in the elevator with me.  "Hey, look at this."

He peaked over and let a small chuckle pass his lips.

The door opened and we both walked out. I was in frount of the mysterious man, walking quickly to my father's office.

I swang open the door and walked right in. 

"Daddy, that bodyguard you hired for me barely did anything. I went to the washroom for five minutes and when I came out he was gone. I stood there waiting and he never came back."

I sat in the chair and pouted at him. "I know Y/n. That's because I fired him. The man behind you is your new body guard."

I turned to the man that I rode the elevator with. "This... this man?" "Hello miss. I am Todo Aoi. I'll be your bodyguard starting today."

He put his hand out to me. I took it in mine. My hand looked as though it disappeared in his with how big his hand was. 

He was super fine. A scar on his face, going over his left eye. He smiled down at me an I fell in love.