Saturday: A Vampire's "Relaxing" Day

Heart pounding, a small Yeonjun looks down and sees blood splattered all over himself. His eyes frantically darts between the four kids looking down at him laughing while his stomach aches like crazy, full of blood he knows he's too young to be able to ingest properly. He throws his hand up to his mouth gagging and rolls over to his side but finds a fellow child covered in blood laying on the ground beside him; unconscious and losing warmth. I-I did this?! Yeonjun is horrified and turns away from the pale child and vomits. Echoes of laughter in his head...

"Not that again..." a groggy Yeonjun says to himself as he wakes up from his sleep. In celebration of the weekend, Yeonjun and the boys stayed out late the night before. But, no matter how hard he tried not to think about it, the two figures belonging to the vampires he saw yesterday kept popping up in his mind. Particularly, the tall, dark headed vampire; the pureblood. He blames the reappearance of the old nightmare on last night's encounter.

Yeonjun sat up and checked his phone. 12:35... Saturday...it's almost the end of September, I gotta start dressing a bit more warmly, the young vampire thinks to himself. He also sees that he received a voicemail at 4am. Figuring it's just spam, the yellow headed boy rolls his eyes and plays the recording, an official sounding voice begins their message...

"Good day. I am calling as a representative with the HYBE organization..."

Yeonjun freezes.

"...You are to arrive at the Moa Estate this Saturday evening at 11PM. A car will be waiting for you in front of your house at 10:30; a half hour before the designated time of your appointment. Thank you, we are looking forward to your arrival."

...WHAT?!

All senses of tiredness flees his body, Yeonjun stands up and starts pacing in his room.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck...

At least every vampire in South Korea knows what the Moa Estate is, with it being home to the most powerful pureblood family in South Korea and the ruling family of HYBE, the official name of the vampire underworld/association.

Of course, it must've been him. Yoenjun thinks to himself, connecting the dots, the tall one must have been Choi Soobin from that pureblood family around here... For the next several minutes, the nervous wreck continues to pace, going back and forth between muttering and thinking to himself.

Snapping himself out of his spiral, he looks at his clock: 1:03PM, about 10 hours until he will be meeting with the young pureblood, guessing that's the purpose of the visit. Trying to not lose any hair over the matter, he decides he should go about his day normally and starts with breakfast. Tiptoeing through the dark house, the young vampire turns on a few dim lights. Mom and dad must still be sleeping, he thinks to himself, slightly jealous of his parents normal nocturnal sleep schedule.

Spending the whole day video gaming, reading, snacking, watching tv, and even putting on his own mini fashion show, the nerves from this morning start coming back as Yeonjun forces himself to check the time. Before the vampire knew it, the leisure day was coming to an end and it was already 8:25 PM: "Time for dinner!" He blurts out as a source of distraction. Yeonjun starts preparing the meal and makes enough for three people because his parents will be getting up soon to get ready for work.

The clock reads 9:34 PM as Yeonjun finishes setting the table, a pair of sleepy parents hobble in and sit at the table, ready to dig in. In the beginning the family makes small talk, but the son couldn't hold his calm demeanor any longer.

"Igotinvitedtothemoaestate" says Yeonjun, breaking whatever peaceful, sleepy atmosphere was previously at the table. Wide-eyed and shocked, the mother and father look at their son to make sure they heard him right. The son takes their gawking eyes and silence at a means to elaborate.