Hyuka and Bunny

"Hyyyuuunnnnngggggg, why do I have to go?" wines a very young Huening Kai, sitting in the back of a posh car his brother recently bought.

"Because, my dear little brother, your Jin-hyung wants to show off his new toy to Namjoon and the others." a teenage Jin says, looking back at Kai through the rear view mirror. The young blond scowls and whips his head away from his annoying older brother's shining eyes and decides to watch the scenery fly by. Jin chuckles to himself and looks back at the road.

Ten minutes later, Jin pulls the car up to a side entrance of the estate in front of a beautiful, stylishly overgrown patio where a group of young men are lounging. A few run up to the car as Jin revs the engine before he turns the machine off.

"Hyung, it's amazing! Can I drive the car? Please?!"

"Ugh! Is that really how you greet me after so long? Besides, Jungkook, you just got your license a few months ago. Like hell you're getting behind the wheel of this baby," young Jungkook's face drops and his shoulders slump in defeat, "yet." Jin adds with a wink. Jungkook's face lights up and he runs back to two others of the group who seemed to be intently watching the whole thing from the patio. Jin turns on his heel and opens the car door where his brother is still sitting in quite the mood. He leans in and unbuckles his seatbelt.

"Come on," he says and reaches a hand out for the younger to take. Kai looks down at his dangling feet. "Kaaaaiiiiii," the elder groans, "you know how much I love spoiling you so please do this one thing for me? Soobin just turned seven so he's only two years older than you, you two might end up having a lot of fun!"

Kai looks up at Jin with a nervous expression. "But..." the younger begins, "but you and Namjoon-hyung are both purebloods, so is Soobin-sshi..." the younger mumbles to himself, "And I'm not...". Jin squats down and looks up at his brother. "Your father isn't a pureblood, and mother still loves him and I still love you. Also, you see those guys over there?" Jin motions to the group of boys settled around the patio who keep glancing over their way. "Use your senses and tell me how many of them are purebloods."

Kai looks over and furrows his brows in thought. "None of them are; they're aristocrats like me," Kai scrunches his face. "but one of them is different. He's not a vampire, but isn't fully human either? Creepy..."

"Yes good job Hyuka! That's Hoseok. You haven't met him yet but he is a member of the hunter society. You haven't been around a hunter yet have you?" Kai shakes his head. "Ah," Jin responds, "well he's not scary, he's actually a ray of sunshine!" Then the elder starts bursting into laughter and Kai just blankly stares. "Get it?! It's funny because vampires "burn in the sunlight", as they say in the legends, and Hobi is a ray of sunshine because he's so nice and fun but also a hunter!"

"Jiiiinnnn-hhhhyyyyuuuunnnnggggg what are you doing?" Jimin yells.

"Ya! Tae, Jimin!" the elder calls out, standing up, "Where's Namjoon?"

"He went with Yoongi-hyung" replies Tae.

"Yeah, Yoongi-hyung went to go make snacks and Namjoon-hyung insisted on coming with him" Jimin follows up and the two burst into laughs at the face Jin makes in response to the news.

"Geez, he better not mess up Yoongi's beautiful creations." Jin huffs to himself. "Hope you're hungry, Yoongi is a great cook and food will be ready soon." He holds out his hand again and Kai stares. He looks back up to Jin who meets his eyes with a warm smile, "Don't worry Kai, your big brother will be with you the whole time." The blond give a little nod and places his hand in the larger. Jin gives the little hand a warm squeeze and helps him slide out of the car "I'm proud of you, Hyuka"he says endearingly.