"For the Future"

Long after the sun has set radiates a grand mansion, softly lit for those who live by the night. Beautiful landscapes full of flowers that flourish in the moonlight, a serene pond inhabited by pure white swans, rustic ivy in large masses complimenting the alluring exterior of the home adds to the tranquil beauty of the Moa Estate; the location to where a meeting between vampires and hunters will be held.

Waiting outside at the gravel roundabout near the entrance of the mansion, Choi Beomgyu, a hunter-in-training, along with a few others are assigned the first shift of greeting the first wave of guests that arrive. About ten minutes into his shift, his phone buzzes. Looking around for any oncoming cars, the young hunter decides the coast is clear and checks his phone.

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

Hey! You here yet?

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

Yeah, got here about 10 minutes ago

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

...

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

Whaaaaaa?

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

You changed your contact name in my phone again.

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

Whhhhhaaaaattt???????? No waaayyyyyyy

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

"Gyu-Gyu Bear<3"? 🤢

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

You don't like it?🥺

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

...

Anyway, what are you and the other pups up to?

'Pups' is an abbreviation for pupils, more specifically Hoseok's pupils. Dubbed by an unknown source, *cough*Jin*cough*, the nickname randomly appeared and surprisingly stuck, making Hobi and his 'pups' more infamous throughout vampire hunters.

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

Not much, just patrolling and what not

My turn should be done in like 15 minutes then I do have to help Hobi-hyung with some other stuff... so should be DONE done in about 30/35 min. Can I find you then?

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

Ah, kk. Good luck, have fun, be safe. Don't annoy any of these people

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

What? Scared someone gonna fall for my charms like you did?

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

Yeah, that's totally 100% what I'm afraid will happen.

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

oh worry not my love~

youre the only one for me~

❤️Taehyunie❤️:

If I find you first then you have to hand feed me on our next date

Gyu-Gyu Bear<3:

Ugh!

FINE. Vice versa for if i find YOU first >:)