Élan Vital

***Disclaimer: death***

Before the three vampires could even try to come up with a plan, they are tightly restrained with hands over their mouths. Naturally, they all try fighting back and wiggling out of the tight grip but it's no use. The half open door at the end of the hall gets closer at each shove and with the growing door comes a growing feeling of angst and uncertainty. The manhandling doesn't even last a minute though, for the three are released from their holds by a hard push and a face-plant on the marble floor inside the library.

Yoongi is able to catch himself before his nose makes contact with the ground, the force his aggressor used particularly could have easily broken it, but his forehead does painfully bounce off something. It's less solid than the cold floor and, oddly enough, more like a hard rubber.

He tilts his head slightly up to see that he landed on the edge of a brown leather shoe. Pressing himself up to get a better view at who the shoe belongs to, his eyes follow up the plaid brown pants with a matching blazer and white button up under shirt. Of course, he immediately recognized the suit because it's the one he helped his Hobi pick out for the meeting. Hoseok!" Yoongi only needs the momentum of one step to give in and  dive atop the man. A wave of energy and relief befalls him after seeing his loved one.

"Hobi! Are you...oh..." Yoongi looks down at the man's laxed profile whose gaze is fixed to the side upon the open room. Curious, he slips a hand between Hoseok's cheek and the icy floor it lays upon, then turns his head to look up at him. With the help of Yoongi gently cradling the smooth, handsome face, Hobi's gaze is to the vampire, though the esprit that fueled the sparkle in his eyes or the radiant sun with every smile was all but there. A small drop of water lands on the hunter's cheek.

Where... Where is it? Yoongi had said to Hobi before that he "smelled of the rays from the sun that broke through the cloudy skies; warm, beautiful, and hopeful" But...there's nothing... Where is it? Why isn't there anything?! His soothing warm energy that perfectly aligned with rays of sunlight had gone cold. Another water droplet falls onto the calm face, then another, and another. At the first exhale of a sob, Taehyung and Jungkook break their frozen stare and their fear is confirmed. They rush over with tears in their eyes to Yoongi, bawling over Hoseok's body.

No... Yeonjun doesn't know what to do or say, or if he should do anything at all. He closes his eyes and listens, hearing only three heart beats out of four. Before today, he has never seen a dead body before. With a vampire, the visuality of death on a person is fleeting for the body reduces to sand immediately after their life-force has gone. With a human, however, the hollow shell of what someone once was remains and doesn't disintegrate before their empty eyes burn into your memory.

Though something awful has happened, he remembers where he is. Cautiously peeking behind himself, he sees that the strong-arms who manhandled him, Taehyung, and Jimin had disappeared. They have been shoved into a grand library that, given any other day, Yeonjun would gawk at in its extravagance. The room is built in an odd kind of shape like an 'L' where you have to walk and turn the corner to see the end of it. In the moment of allowing the three mourning men privacy, Yeonjun takes this opportunity to see what's at the other end. Technically, his senses go quiet with his wonder for the other side of the room, but he can't stop his feet from moving in that direction. 

Walking through grand levels of what the vampire can only assume is of the finest quality of literature, the heart breaking sobs slightly soften with the distance Yeonjun put between he and them. As he turns the corner however, a tense kind of silence takes over the air and it is like he has stepped inside a bubble. Something is not right.

Eyes having been glued to the luxurious walls, Yeonjun does a small jump at the sudden sight of ten others in the dimly lit library. Panic begins to beat his heart faster and faster with his first observation. What the hell is going on? Why aren't they moving?  Yeonjun recognizes all of them from helping Soobin memorize their names and faces for this very night. Soobin, he internally questions, Where is Soobin? His walk picks up to a run and he glides past a shorter woman who is frozen in a defiant kind of stance with balled fists: Solar, or Kim Yongsun. To her right stands a slightly taller man with flaming red hair, Kim Hongjoong, who shares a similar kind of expression with Solar and is protectively holding the hand, and standing in front, of a much taller man: Park Seonghwa of the hunter's society. He then runs past Jay B, Jessi, and Bang Sihyuk.