Seeing You

Taehyun:

Ok, here goes nothing!

Hey

Beomgyu:

Ooo? A message from Taehyun!

Hey! 

Taehyun:

I think we should talk. Are you doing anything right now?

Please don't be busy, please don't be busy...

Beomgyu:

Like...over the phone?

Taehyun:

No, I think it'd be best if we meet in person.

I wanna see you so bad T-T

Beomgyu:

Oh, ok :)

Fuck.

When?

Taehyun:

Are you busy right now?

...please don't be busy, please don't be busy...

Beomgyu:

Nooo, just listening to some tunes on my bed

Shoot, maybe I should have said I was... Am I seeming too easy? I do wanna see him though...

Taehyun:

Adorable~

Do you think you can be at Poppin' Star in about 30 min?

Beomgyu:

Yaaa, it's not too far ;)

Oh no.

Taehyun:

Ok great, see you soon.

Beomgyu:

See u soon!

FUCK.

~

Back at the coffeehouse, Taehyun's mind is racing as he waits...

Soobin, Kai, and I had our suspicions about Yoongi and Hobie-hyung but it was still rather shocking to see... Well, if they can do it, so can it! Especially with Hobi being VP in the hunter society and both of them in Namjoon's inner circle... BUT YEONJUN– Then something caught the vampire's eye outside; Through the window, he saw just the edge of a handsome side profile and a few brown strands of hair in his face. His eyes were closed and his head up towards the pouring sky. Taehyun rushes out.

"Beomgyu!"

The hunter turns his head at the call of his name and smiles, looking so solemnly beautiful. The dreary, gray, rainy sky made Beomgyu appear like he's glowing with his bright smile. Something flutters inside the vampire and a wave of assurance falls over him.

"Taehyun," Beomgyu breathes out and takes a step forward but in the blink of an eye, Taehyun was already in front of him. The vampire swings his arms up around Beomgyu's neck who, in reaction, wraps one arm around the smaller's waist and another cradling his head, and they collide into a kiss. Beomgyu's lips were wet from the pouring rain, adding to the tranquil coolness that Taehyun couldn't help but want to warm up with his own. Any awareness they had of their surroundings melted away as the two guided the other's lips in synchronicity, squeezing away any potential gap of space between them.