Short I: Frost

A group of handsome vampires, and human, make their way into Frost; a loud, booming club that Wooyoung insisted they just had to go to.

"Wooyoung mentioned meeting someone here?" San asks loudly in Jongho's ear over the loud music, "Our eighth member is in town for the meeting, remember?" he replies back, and San's eyes light up as a handsome man with gray, undercut slicked back hair in a very well fitting suit approaches them.

"Seonghwa!" The group collectively yells and Wooyoung rushes towards the handsome man and jumps into his arms. "How's the branch in Gyeongnam? Heard you got promoted!" he asks. Seomghwa shrugs his shoulders, "Eh, same old, same old." Jongho rolls his eyes, "Oh come on, now that you're a hot-shot hunter running his own department it isn't just 'same old, same old'".

"Yeah!" Agrees Yunho, "We've missed you so much since you left a couple months ago...Now that things are more settled in where you are, do you think you'll visit us soon? Some of us have been suffering since you left. Barely eating, barely leaving the house, having trouble sleeping..." then he adds a second thought, "but maybe that last part will change toni-ow!"  He cries out to Hongjoong giving him a hard jab in the ribs. "Cut it out!" He hisses harsh whisper, then catches eyes with Seonghwa and they both look away with a heavy blush. The group of boys catch up a bit longer before they make their way to the dance floor.

"Come on, dance with me!" Wooyoung cutely demands of San, but the boyfriend was heading in another direction. "I'll be back, just gotta use the bathroom."

Wooyoung wines, "ugh, but the line is gonna be so long," then his mouth turns up to a smile, "Want me to come with?" he asks with a devilish smirk. San would be lying if he said he didn't think about it for a second, but he takes back that thought. "Haha no, Woo. Just dance with Seonghwa or Yeosang or something."

"But-!" then San turns away before Wooyoung could think of any other plea. Fine. I'll dance with Seonghwa all right... And the aristocrat turns around, making a b-line straight for the undercut babe and pulls him to the dance floor, beating a certain redhead pureblood to the hunter.

Wooyoung relishes in the drama and playfully interlaces his fingers around Seonghwa's neck, stars in his eyes as they grind up on each other to the beat of the music. Oh how he can be flirty, and Wooyoung's smile grows ever so slightly bigger when he notices Hongjoong glaring at them a bit too long from the table the some members of the group are sitting at.

A song or two later, they make their way back to the table and Seonghwa sits, Wooyoung finding his own seat on the man's lap. Incoming drinks interrupts their rather lively chat full of teasing and pokes and Wooyoung's face drops as he looks up. San had just placed down several drinks of different varieties around the table, then a glass of plain ice cubes in front of the two. "You wanted ice cubes?" Wooyoung asks Seonghwa with his arms wrapped around the man's neck, still shamelessly sitting in the other's lap. "Nope," interrupts San, "that's for you~" Wooyoung huffs, "Babe, what about that special drink you know I love?"

"Mmm, well," San says sweetly, "I thought you would want to cool down a bit before you drink anything like that." Wooyoung's face dropped to a timid one, very clearly understanding the danger quietly lying behind San's bright smile, and he slides out of Seonghwa's lap. "The only drink you're getting is water when that ice melts, you can try to earn back the liquor later" he somehow says politely, then turns around and walks away. Meanwhile, as soon as Wooyoung slid off Seonghwa's lap Hongjoong basically appeared right beside the hunter, grabbed him by the arm, and pulled him away somewhere out of sight, shooting Wooyoung a death glare.

Wooyoung minds his manners for the rest of their time there and constantly looks back at San who doesn't return the favor and talks to anyone else. 

Wooyoung decides to not succumb any longer and waddles over to San who's standing at the bar talking to Yeosang. He wraps around his man's arm and lays his head on his shoulder, looking up at San all doe-eyed and dreamy, "Can Wooyoungie habe 'is spwecial dwink nooowww?" he asks with a sickening amount of aegyo.

Yeosang mimics a gagging sound that the brunette pretends he didn't hear for the sake of his 'pride'. San smiles at his boyfriend and leans in. Wooyoung closes his eyes, ready to be engulfed by a kiss he would have no problem returning back, but then feels a hard thump on his forehead. He shoots his eyes open in apalment and gasps, "Ugh! What the hell San!" San, who for some reason was surprised at his partner's sudden outburst, goes on the defense. "Well, you're the one who was-"

"Was what? Whoring out?"

San sighs and feels a twinge of guilt ping at his heart, "No, Woo, you know that's not what I mean-"

"Don't Woo me! You're being an ass!" Then Wooyoung turns around and runs away, not caring how dramatic he may or may not be acting. San groans to himself then runs after the often hot mess of a man who also happens to be his soulmate. Of course he and Hwa weren't actually flirting... Ugh do I have to be so damn sensitive?! 

San caught up to Wooyoung before he found the door out of Frost and pinned him to the wall. Wooyoung made a few attempts to wiggle out of San's grip but San never caved. Neither of them spoke and San locked his eyes on Wooyoung, who's focus was elsewhere in a rather passive aggressive manner. When Wooyoung finally succumbed and looked at him, San slowly leaned in, providing a deep kiss that made Wooyoung forget everything except his desire for this man.

Being a vampire, could Wooyoung have easily beaten San in that chase? Yes. Could he have easily thrown him to the floor when he pinned him against the wall? No doubt about it. But that other hot mess of a man also just so happens to be the love of his life.

...

~Notes~

I've been thinking of a few little stories that I think would be fun  so, here! Technically, they don't really have much to do with the plot so you can skip over them if you want but for those of you who do continue to read them, hope you enjoy!