chapter three.

"you were so convincing, i'm almost proud," sae puts his hand to his heart, touched, as you stand by his car in the school parking lot.

"yes, that's why i'm asking for 400 yen," you hold out your arm, "i embarrassed myself in front of my best friend."

he grimaces incomprehensibly. "first of all that he is your best friend is an embarrassment and besides, you only get money for unwanted touches. and that will never happen."

"your nose on mine was an unwanted touch" you keep demanding the money and don't want to admit that you are just broke and need money for the bus.

but now he seems to have seen through your nervousness. "i can buy you food at recess every day from now on if you don't have enough money-"

"i knew it!," seishiro suddenly rolls out from under sae's car and jumps to his feet between the two of you. "your relationship is fake and i recorded everything for proof! so don't deny it, y/n!" he points proudly at his phone.

already sae grabs it in record time and has thrown it on the floor. carelessly he steps on it a few times, seishiro opens his mouth in shock and you are stunned as well.

"what phone?" sae kicks the useless parts under his car.

rolling your eyes you and seishiro turn away from him, you can't argue with sae anyway, you never could.

"i hope you'll give me some of the money in the end, i could use it for a new phone" your best friend pulls you along with him - you are supposed to tell him everything on the way home.

"i will, but can you lend me some money for the bus?" you whisper sheepishly, which sae can still hear.

at the same time, he sees yoichi and rin coming towards him. "y/n, my love, i'll be happy to drive you home"

you stop as if frozen while seishiro nods and walks to the bus.

"hey" you greet yoichi, who lifts the corners of his mouth briefly and then gets into the back of the car.

he has always been out of reach for you - and now he will be in the same car as you.

"don't forget that i'm your boyfriend" sae whisperingly destroys your fantasies.

grimly you want to get in the back, when he grabs you by the forearm. "switch with rin, my girlfriend sits next to me in the front" he orders and sighing you close the door again and go to the front.

but there already stands rin, who looks suspiciously between you and sae. "it's come to this already? i have to sit in the back?" he is offended.

during the ride, the boys talk about many things that don't interest you at all, so you don't listen.

"isn't that right, y/n?" you are addressed by rin and startle.

"yeah sure" you reply haphazardly.

"good, but leave your best friend at home, i think he's into me" rin keeps talking, why does he talk so much? he's annoying you.

"tch, you also think everyone and anyone is into you" yoichi makes fun of him and then gets let out at his home.

"so how was that? half past seven at your place?" repeats sae as he drives on.

now you panic, you weren't listening at all before. you don't want to go home to rin. "it's just the inner circle coming, it'll be a relaxed evening. but since you're so serious about each other, you'll definitely want to come together?" rin puts you to the test.

suddenly sae's hand finds itself on your thigh, directly in rin's field of vision. "of course we'll come together - just like in bed."

"nice to know" rin says ironically and gets out at his house.