chapter eleven.

"don't forget, you fuckers will be back here by midnight at the latest!" aiku, your sports teacher, shouts through the class, letting go of his suitcase.

your sports class is going on a spontaneous trip, you will be in new york for three days.

you've always wanted to come here, you like living in tokyo, but america has always interested you.

"and if even one of you is hungover tomorrow morning, that person will have to run around the hotel for two hours" your teacher threatens you.

"yes, mr. aiku" everyone speaks as if in chorus.

the young teacher already wants to run off to his room, then he goes around again. "these rooms are fixed. if someone gets pregnant here, i will make sure that she gives birth to the child and the boy who was responsible for it has to raise the child alone" warningly, he slaps a note in yoichi's face, leaving the class alone for the evening. tomorrow, the actual class program begins.

"sorry" yoichi reads through the list because rin and mikage have been assigned to a room.

"surely the honorable man has assigned me with y/n because he indulges me" he is rather pleased, but the truth already grips him.

"no" he and seishiro whine tearfully, so sae quickly grabs the key and wants to be upstairs before his roommate.

"i get the bed next to the outlet" he just throws over his shoulder laughing spitefully.

"y/n, i'm gonna kill him in his sleep with my pillow" seishiro grumbles before quickly hurrying after sae.

smirking, you let your gaze wander over the list, hoping you'll get to share a room with sakura or amaya. "luckily!" says akame in a high-pitched voice, pulling you into a hug.

at this moment you don't know that she has been writing with your fake boyfriend for days..

she wants to steal him from you.

"get out of my way" sae and seishiro enter the room at the same time, so that they want to push each other out of the door frame at the same time.

aggressively they each squeeze into the room, quickly sae throws his suitcase onto the nicer bed with the socket right next to it. "fuck you" seishiro nags, sae just laughs triumphantly.

there is already a knock at the door, rin is standing in the door frame, ready dressed with sunglasses on his nose, although it is already dark outside.

"bro, get changed, we don't have all night" he demands.

"where are we going?" sae has left the planning for the first evening to rin, tomorrow he gets to choose the destination for it.

grinning dirty, rin pulls a wad of cash out of his back pants pocket "to the best strip club in town."

<3

it was akame's idea to secretly follow the boys to the club. actually, you wanted to go for a walk with seishiro, but he and reo made a bet today. it's about who can drink the most without puking. typical boys - idiots.

so you're standing here in the dark strip club, dancers on the poles and on stage. akame gets you drinks at the bar, you want to sit down in the lounge. you don't even want to know where sae is right now. surely he's in the vip room with some dancer.

inconspicuously you look over at reo, he is sitting with seishiro at a table further away from you - they are drinking shots and laughing.

it doesn't take long before a greasy guy pulls you out of nowhere by the arm onto his shot "a lap dance, please" he grins dirty, putting money in your hand.

disgusted, you slap his hand away, wanting to walk away "let go of me, what the fuck"

even if you were a stripper, this action would be anything but okay. it's a job, you should still have respect somewhere.

"you're not a stripper?" he now wants to make sure for the first time.

"yes, she is. she's my personal stripper" sae's arms suddenly wrap around your belly. in a bad mood he pushes you behind him and then takes off with you in another direction.

"well, actually i was just about to make some money" you say playfully. ignoring you, he snorts ironically. he continues to pull you along with his hand.

"we're leaving" he says, you're already in front of the club, in the crowded city center.

"my jacket is in there" you let go of his hand, stomping your foot like a little child.

"akame will bring your jacket" he rolls his eyes, but then takes off his sweatshirt jacket and throws it in your face.

how does he know you're with akame? he must have seen her, right?

gratefully you put it on, at least the wind is cool in the city center. "come on, let's go in there" you point to another club, this time a normal one and sae hurries after you.

"oh my god, there's our teacher" aiku dances wildly with a woman on the dance floor and makes out with her. secretly you film him, you have to show this to seishiro later.

shortly after, you dance joyfully, pulling sae with you. you don't even have to ask him, his chest nestles against your back. you dance with your ass against his middle, his hands rest on your thighs and drive up and down. suddenly, you feel his lips on your ear, further to your neck.

no question, you enjoy it and close your eyes. dancing, you lift one arm and wrap it blindly around his neck. decisively, he grabs it and spins you around so you can look at him.

the bluish light and mist swirl around you as he grabs you by the neck and kisses you stormily. carefully, you bite his lower lip, causing him to grin slightly.

you're jostled far too often from the side, you can't make out here the way you want to.

so you look for a better place, now standing again on the street outside the club. close you are to him, he puts his jacket around your shoulders again and pulls you closer to him with it.

"let's go back to the hotel, y/n," he wants you now more than ever. "the night is young, no one from our class is in the hotel now. we would be undisturbed," wordlessly you nod and get into a cab with him.

shortly after, you enter your empty room with him. no one sees you, you lock the door. you kiss him, press him against the wall. "this night everything is real" you breathe against his lips.

his vibrating phone disturbs this moment, annoyed you take it out of his pocket and want to end the call.

akame has just called. confused, you hang up and sae quickly wants to snatch the phone from your hand.

but you see her new message on his lock screen and just can't let it go. "y/n, she is unimportant. don't let her destroy our moment" he wants to make up for the already destroyed atmosphere.

"did our kiss just confuse you? come back babe, i'm still at the club" akame texted him.