chapter five.

"what a pain" sae realizes while showering that he hasn't had sex in a month because of a bet with his friends.

slowly the player finds it hard to play the role of the loyal boyfriend. especially when his girlfriend is not really his real girlfriend and satisfies him sexually.

frustrated, he thinks about the many offers he has. well, rather had. because since your public relationship, he is actually very rarely or never contacted by girls, which he would not have expected at all.

adjusting the tie of his school uniform, sae takes one last look in the mirror. "you're horny and soon you'll get laid again, brother" he motivates himself.

"sae!" his father storms into the room, upset. "can't you at least let me know when you invite your girlfriend over?" he points out a guest.

shrugging his shoulders, he follows his father into the villa's entryway, expecting to find you.

however, it's one of his past affairs who would probably never get over him.

"misaki, i thought you were-" sae has to recover from the shock, scratching the back of his head thoughtfully. "at the japanese boarding school."

she pouts slightly with her lips. "oh baby, i'm on vacation at the moment and wanted to surprise you. i've already explained everything to your father. he allows my stay."

slowly he regains his composure. "wow, i'm.."

"happy?" she gushes, wrapping her arms around his waist, looking up at him.

"distraught," he replies, pushing misaki away from him a little. "we had a pure fuck relationship last summer, what's the fuss here?" sae speaks plainly now that his father has left.

misaki also takes a deep breath, slyly raising an eyebrow. her shape seems to have changed in a second, her eyes fixing on him shrewdly. "what do you think this is going to be?" she asks more of a rhetorical question.

"your father and i agreed on five days, i'll sleep in your room. don't worry, i packed plenty of condoms" she pats him on the shoulder and follows the servants bringing their suitcases to his room.

she's only here to have a relaxing vacation without any additional costs. and that should be an advantage for sae in this phase of sexual frustration.

after all, rin and the others can hardly control him here, they wouldn't notice anything.

and you even less.

<3

"rin, please present your homework" rin is involuntarily put on in class, which makes you grin.

gleefully you turn to the side, but unfortunately he sits at the table next to you. before you know it, he reaches behind the teacher's back for your notebook, which is why your laughter stings.

shamelessly he reads your homework.

"i'm thrilled, keep it up, rin!" the teacher notes a plus for the homework, then turns back to the blackboard.

laughing softly, rin claps the booklet in your face, then goes back to playing games on his phone.

you whisper, "you asshole," and then glance at his open backpack, which is resting on the floor.

rashly you spit your chewing gum into his backpack, which rin unfortunately notices "ew, can't you think of anything better?" he now grabs you by the ponytail and wants to cut it off with his scissors.

helpless, you can't free yourself from his tight grip and are about to scream out loud. the teacher has gone to copy, everyone else is busy with themselves.