chapter twenty two.

"oh shit!," you throw yourself on the huge bed, you would like to never get up again. "wrong flight or not, you booked this huge honeymoon suite on purpose," you look over at sae, who puts his suitcase inside.

"if i'm going on vacation, i'm going on it right," he says, "so you don't mind us sleeping in the same bed?"

he misses your closeness, wants to lay you, feel your warmth.

"no" you shake your head in reply "the bed is big enough and besides, i sleep like a rock, i won't even notice you" you grin.

you are happy that you have no parents around you. no rules, no limits.

the best thing that could happen to you.

yamato has already booked the next possible boat trip for you, you are supposed to join him in a few days - it won't work sooner.

your mother trusts you, close you are not children anymore. "they won't do anything wrong or put themselves in danger" your mother talks to yamato, they are sitting on the beach. coldly he turns away from her, is on the phone. "mhm"

uncertainly, your mother smiles. "it's possibly a sign. we should take advantage of our togetherness"

yamato slowly turns to her, but then he is called. "gotta take care of something more important, see you later"

your parents' relationship is going down the drain, but you're slowly getting aware of it.

<3

you listen to music loudly, smoothing your hair. there's a bar on the beach that you and sae want to go to. through the mirror, you see him pulling his shirt over his head. shyly, you look to the side, focusing on your hair again.

you just love him too much.

"y/n," he addresses you. you are supposed to choose his top, decide on a loose shirt. "now i get to pick out your outfit too," he just reaches into your suitcase, but you slap his hand away.

"don't even think about touching my underwear" you've seen through him. laughing he grabs his phone "i'll go ahead, see you in a minute"

only after he has left, you change into your black beach dress. leaving the suite, you greet a clerk. "mrs. y/l/n" he addresses you, you drive around.

"your fiancé booked the breakfast model, is that okay with you?" he inquires, you nod but blink in disbelief. "mr. itoshi is not-" you want to object, but the employee is already gone.

shrugging your shoulders, you put on your sunglasses and head for the beach bar. you immediately order a cocktail and drink to yourself.

"shots?" sae sits down next to you, slightly drunk, and you drink your third cocktail.

nodding, you wonder where his companion is - a girl has just approached him.

together you drink the tequila shot, biting into the slice of lemon each time. "don't worry, i sent her away" he noticed from your looks that you were looking for the girl.

"she was pretty" you murmur softly.

surprised, he raises an eyebrow, stands up from the stool. the flares illuminate the dark beach, the sun has already set and everyone is celebrating.

"not as pretty as you. want to dance with me?" he holds out his hand to you with a smile, now you are the one who is surprised.

nevertheless you nod, accept the invitation to dance and let him lead you. gently his hands lie against your lower back, his cheek against your ear.

you dance for far too long, not noticing how time has flown by. in his arms, you feel comfortable and safe - you always have.

"why did you tell the staff we were engaged?" you ask.

"there is a discount here
for engaged and married couples. but that's beside the point, the real reason is that i noticed the way some of the staff looked at you" he explains, now looking at your face. "and i didn't like that" he admits honestly.

sae takes advantage of this moment of silence and closeness, he finally wants to kiss you again. finally feel your lips, warmth and affection again.

uncertainly you turn to the side, his lips meet your cheek "sae..." you breathe softly, want to let go of his hand but he presses it gently.

"please," he doesn't let you go, he pulls you to him, his arms wrap around your upper body "look me in the eyes and admit that there is nothing between us anymore" he demands.

hesitantly you look him in the eyes, you just can't. you love each other too much.

"this reminds me of the ball, you know exactly how i feel about you," you pat his cheek lightly "but we should go to sleep, it's late" you release yourself from his grip and walk ahead, he follows shortly after.

silently you get into the elevator, this moment is terrible for you. you suffer from not being together.

you take this sorrow from you at the moment when the elevator closes. by the collar of his shirt, you pull him into a kiss, in which, of course, he denatures directly.

you no longer want to reject each other, you no longer want to resist each other.

sae presses you against the wall, intensifies his kisses. briefly he breaks away - you have arrived. breathing quickly, you leave the elevator.

a grin on his lips, a rosy glow on your cheeks. he looks around to the left and right before opening the door to your suite.

out of nowhere, he lifts you up by your thighs and carries you, closing the door behind him at the same time.

"sae, what are you up to-" you kick out, slightly excited. dreamily, you run your hands through his hair, it's so soft and messy.

"y/n," he puts you down on the large bed. the lights in the room are off, only the mind is reflected through the large glass door, which reveals the view of the dark sea.

embarrassed, you watch him undo the buttons of his shirt, then lean over you again.

"i want you. now" his eyes fix on your lips.