3rd Chapter - Chaotic Morning

I opened my eyes today and woke up from my sleep in the morning. The birds are chirping outside the window and the sunlight came through my room. But that wasn't the reason why i woke up just now. It is because.

     Why the hell is this little angel sleeping in my arms? Didn't i tell her yesterday that she can sleep in the other room? Did she dislike the room? Well, i can't blame her since that room was originally a storeroom. But if she sleeps here, my bed feels so cramped. And now my right arm also feels so numb right now.

     I tried to move aside to my left for a little bit since it feels cramped, but, "Hm?" I looked to my left and wondered. WHY THE HELL IS THIS DEVIL SLEEPING HERE TOO? And isn't she a little bit clingy? I can't look at her at all, but.

     "Ugh!" I feel something touch my left arm. Something soft and chewy. Don't tell me. NO! YOU ARE NOT A TRASH, Y/N! WAKE UP AND GO TO WORK.

      I will just move the devil first from me and set my right arm free from this little angel. "Um~ Are you awake, Y/n-san?" said, the devil girl.

     "Ah. Good morning devil girl, can you step aside for a little bit? I have to move this angel from my hand."

      "That's not good, Y/n-san" She then moves even closer to my body and looked into my eyes. "Towa-chan~ You said that you will call me Towa-chan"

      "Alright alright. Towa-chan. Can you step aside a little bit?"

      "Ah~ Pardon me." She moves a little bit away from me. But when i just thought she has already been away from me, she moves her body on top of my left arm 

      "Hey, Towa-chan. I said step aside"

      "Well, i want to do that but.. Aren't you naughty man Y/n?"

      What is she talking about? I don't understand at all, but she looked at my eyes while grinning. She then touched my chest with her little index finger and rubbed my chest slightly. 

      "You looked healthy, Y/n. Look who is waking up beside you and me?"

      Towa-chan suddenly looked towards something below me and.. "W..WAIT! YOU MISUNDERSTAND!"

       "It's okay. I am already an adult. We have always multiplied it by two in human age in devil age. That means i am now 32 years old, and i am older than you~"

       Towa-chan toying with me. Her index finger moves lower and even lower "Should i.. help you? We are the devil know the whole body parts from humans and i also know that if you don't release that as soon as possible, it would hurt. So Y/n-san.. Let me help you release the pain"

       Her hands are going there. N.. No- stop! I don't want to go to the jail. Hold up. But.. Didn't she say that she is older than me? NO! Wait, that is not the point! This is bad, it's not that i don't want it but there is another person beside me too and that is this little angel.

      "Wa- Wait Towa-chan. Kanata-chan is here"

      "It's okay~ I will do it fast"

      FAST? DID SHE JUST UNDERESTIMATE ME ??? Wait it's not the problem. I still can't do tha-

*BOOOOOOMMM*

      What did just happened? I just saw Towa-chan get blown up to the wall suddenly? I looked at Kanata-chan and her hand was stretched towards Towa-chan's direction and her eyes are still closed. Did she the one who do that?

      "So loud," She said.

      I looked at Towa-chan one more time "A-Are you okay? Towa-chan?" She stood up with annoyance on her face. THIS IS BAD!