5th Chapter - Getting Along

While taking a bath, I was wondering if living with two women at the same time is really hard. Just now, Kanata-chan and Towa-chan were glaring at each other after I gave them my contact. "Hhh- there was nothing special about my contact, though. No woman ever asked me to give her my contact, but why did both of them like.. Fighting over it?" Just forget it.

     "I AM THE FIRST TO GET HIS CONTACT!"

     "BUT HE GAVE THE SMARTPHONE TO ME FIRST!" 

      Ugh.. This is what i saw after i went out of the bathroom. I should give them a little warning "Uhum.." 

      "Hey, Kanataso. You said you are not in love with him, so quit it!"

      "Huh? But he is still special to me, so don't take him away from me."

      They... Ignored me... Towa-chan suddenly took her weapon from a portal summoned beside her, and as Kanata-chan, there was a shield came out from her back, and i think... That was her wings... They are so frustrating.

      "Kanata-chan, Towa-chan." they suddenly stopped after i called their name and looked at them intimidatingly. "No. Fighting. Okay?" I gave them a little smile.

      "A- Alright." they put their weapon away and still glared at each other. 

      I sighed and then went inside my room, but when I was still at the entrance of my room, i said, "Don't forget to turn off the lights and the water." and then closed the door.

      I lay down on the bed and prepare to rest. I was wondering while laying around why they were always fighting. But... I am so freaking an idiot, of course... They are angels and devils. Hh- But i don't like the way they are ca-

     "Y/n-san?" suddenly Kanata-chan entered my room while hugging a pillow. What is she doing here? "C- Can I sleep here again, tonight?" she said.

      "No- Go back to your room. I will buy you a new bed tomorrow, so i-" Suddenly she stretched my right arm and put her head on top of it. 

      "I don't need a bed. Since, this one seems more comfortable"

 Since, this one seems more comfortable"

      This little girl... I pinched her cheeks with my left hand "Hey, get out and sleep in your room with Towa-chan. Do you hate her that much?"

      I looked at Kanata-chan but she didn't answer my question, "You know, Y/n-san. Towa-sama and i used to meet a lot before in heaven. It was because God called us and wanted to know what we were doing for quite some time. We usually reported it once a year. That's why i used to meet her a lot. But, Towa-sama looked different. She was hated by all of the devils because of her behavior. I found Towa-sama not so annoying, but because I am an angel, and my father, one of the archangels told me a lot of the evil from the devil. That's why i hate her. I bet Towa-sama too, he was told a lot by her father to hate the angel."