23rd Chapter - Misfortune

Y/n got up with a headache and he kept looking here and there because he was so confused. "Tanigo-kun? Why are you here?"

    Tanigo couldn't believe what he has just seen. "Oi, Oi. What just happened Beelzebub?"

    "I don't know either, but my eyes said that he was complete "Adam's Legacy". And I only can think that he became the perfect Adam's legacy because he got the energy from Archangel and Archdevil."

    "That Cambion's daughter and Nephilim's daughter also changing roles, huh? I don't even know what is happening"

    Y/n then came closer to Tanigo while smiling, "Hey, what are you doing here? And where is it anyway? Let's go home and do some party today."

    Tanigo looked at Y/n annoyed, it always has been like that. He never thought bad of other people and always has been naive himself. Even though he was in such a dangerous situation, he is cheerful as ever.

    "Y/n-san! Don't come closer to him!" said, Towa and Kanata while pulling his hand. Kanata got worried while looking after Y/n's body, "A-Are you alright? I am glad you are alive."

     And for Towa, she was crying while grabbing Y/n's shirt "I am glad. I am glad, Y/n-san"

     Y/n tilted his head and with he looked confused, "Who are you?" 

     Towa and Kanata were surprised when they heard Y/n's question. "Y- You are joking, right Y/n-san? Tell me you are joking" said, Towa.

     Y/n then stuck his tongue out, "Of course, I am joking Towa-chan, Kanata-chan. Teehee~"

     "DON'T DO THAT AGAIN, IDIOT!" Kanata smacked Y/n's head. 

     "It hurts, Kanata-chan!"

     "Ugh, Can't you see that we are in a dangerous situation, right now?" 

     "Dangerous situation?"

     "Yeah, Y/n-san. It looks like, your friend wanted to control you!"

     "Ahaha, stop joking Towa-chan. Tanigo-kun? He is a kind person, he would never do that! Right, Tanigo-kun?" said, Y/n while waving his hand to him. He then slowly walked toward Tanigo, but suddenly there was a slash on Y/n's cheek came from Tanigo.

     "They were right, Y/n. I have sold my soul to the devil and I wanted to control you so I can become the king in this world."

     Y/n looked at Tanigo with a poker face, and suddenly he laughed. "ARE YOU DRUNK? BUHAHAH! YOU ARE SO STUPID, I NEVER KNEW YOU ARE THIS STUPID!"

     Tanigo was transported towards Y/n's back. "I will show you why I am not joking, Y/n!" He then tried to thrust a spear at Y/n, but it missed.

     Tanigo couldn't believe that he missed it. After he missed the attack, he moved backward. "I missed? There is no way,"

     "Tanigo... Let's forget about this silly thing and let's have a party. I just want to go home after this..."

     "Heh, a party huh? What party?"

     "I don't know~ Let's just have a party"

     "You are so naive, Y/n. A pure man like you should never exist in this world because this world is cruel. You have to be evil to survive."

     "Huh?"

     "Actually, I was surprised that we shared the same fate. You knew that my parents were also divorced, right? You knew that I always have been bullied, right? You know that I was getting cheated on by someone I love right?"