After Story 1 - Remain The Same

"Oi, why did both of you go to my house? How did you know my house and why are you here if you have school to attend. Go to school," 

       It has been a while since I have had guests in my house. And it was Towa-chan and also Kanata-chan. I can't believe that I meet them again after they got reincarnated, I think?

       Their face, their body, and also their personality are still the same, though. But there was a difference how the hell did they become friends? I remembered that they always fight with each other and now, they look like they are best friends.

      "Y/n-san, Y/n-san! Look, It was the first time I went to the beach with my friends." said, Kanata-chan while showing her photos on her phone. 

      "H-Hey, don't show him that photo, Kanata-chan. I looked ugly, there!"

      "You looked ugly? What are you talking about? Isn't there where you got confessed by the basketball captain? He looked hot, though. Why don't you date him?"

      Towa-chan looked away with a red face. "I- I am not interested in dating, though."

      "You heard that, Y/n-san. Towa-chan is not interested in dating. It was different from me, I want to date you."

      "W-Wait, that is not fair! I want to date Y/n-san too!"

      Both of them were pulling my right and left hands. Pulling it like they are doing a tug of war. "Um, you see both of you. You don't need to be with me, you know? I already made my wish back then so you can live yourself as a normal human. That is what you always wish, right?"

       Towa-chan and Kanata-chan looked at each other. Kanata-chan then whispered at Towa-chan "He is still dense and Idiot as ever, right?"

      "Hum Hum! Towa-chan agrees!" Towa-chan nodded excitedly. I was annoyed by both of them because they were trying to mock me

      "You see, Y/n-san. I always hate the fact that I was an angel and hope to live like a human. Having fun, falling in love, and also being loved. That's what I always hope."

      "That is no different as what I expla-"

       "What Kanata-chan means and also me, having the same thought as her, is... It is we wished we can love and be loved. That is why we didn't mind the fact that we are devils or angels as long as there is someone who loves us. And I remembered that,"

       Towa-chan walked toward me and grabbed my arms while looking at me directly, "that you are that person who can do that to us."

       "H-Hey, Towa-chan! Not fair, you said you are not interested in dating. Y/n-san is mine" Kanata-chan then moved toward me and hugged my other arms. 

        To loved and to be loved, huh? You are right. In my case, I was always hating on myself that I have to be alive. Because I remembered nobody loves me. But back then, both of you teach me how is the feeling of love and being loved. Yeah, I remembered that. 

       Towa-chan.

       Kanata-chan.

       I loved you. 

       Yeah, I used to love you. 

       But now, I can't.

       I then pushed both of them out of my body and made them confused. "Then, if you love me. You have to move away from my life and live your life happily, both of you."

       "W-What? No way! I don't want to" Kanata-chan shouted.

      "Y-Y/n-san? W-Why did you say something like that?" On the other hand, Towa-chan looked sad and confused.