16th Chapter - Legacy

*ANGEL'S WORLD*

      "I am glad you are home, Kanata-chan. I think I will give you a gift for your birthday soon." said, Nephilim when he and Kanata arrived at their home. It has been a while since Kanata in Angel's world, she isn't excited when she arrived there. Instead, she was disgusted when he looked at the world

     "No need, I am going to my room."

     "Don't be like that, Kanata-chan. I want you to make you happ-"

     "You never celebrate my birthday. You just used that reason to recall's Mother's dea-"

*SLAP*

     "Don't call Raphael's name ever again," said, Nephilim. Kanata was about to cry when she got slapped by her father. "All you need to do is just obey me and become the best Angel, understand Kanata-chan?"

     Kanata ran towards her room while crying. She was so fed up with everything in this world. She didn't want to come back here, but there is no other choice since her hope to live on the earth also vanished after she was told by her father that Y/n was dead.

    "I never met you, mom. But... I hate you so much."

    Kanata's mom, is named Raphael. She is the angel of healing. She got a role from God to heal everyone on the earth. But, when she performed her duties, she was falling in love with a human there, named Nephilim.

 But, when she performed her duties, she was falling in love with a human there, named Nephilim

    "I want to be with you forever, Raphael."

    Raphael accepted his proposal and go to the angel world with her with the permission of God. But they didn't know, that Humans sucked energy from the angels until God tell them.

    "Raphael, what should we do then? If I suck your energy more and more, it would be bad for you right?"

     "Nephilim, it is alright. I will be there for you always"

     Nephilim tried to forget that problem and live there happily. Until Raphael got pregnant with his child and gave a birth. Because Nephilim always sucked her energy, after she gave birth, Raphael "sacrificed" herself to Nephilim and give all of her life.

     "W- Wait, Raphael!!"

     "Please, make our daughter the best angel," said, Raphael.

     "NO! RAPHAEL PLEASE!!"

     And therefore, Raphael's life came to an end after she gave her life to Nephilim. Nephilim was crying, he didn't want her to go. He then promised her to make Kanata the best Angel in the world.

     "I promise you, Raphael."

     That is why he always tried hard to train Kanata and introduced her to every angel there that she will be the best angel. But, sometimes... reality disappointed.