Afterwords.

Hey Everyone! This is me, Dio.. I mean, MaC1LLL! Just as you already knew, the main story of Love Tri-Angels is already finished! What do you think of the ending? I remembered that this series was actually my first surprise series because it wasn't planned at first LOL. BUT!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD BLOW UP! AND A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT! 1K Votes, THAAANKK YOUUU!!! And yeah, let's talk about the ending a little bit.

Well, you should be grateful that yesterday, I remembered that this series doesn't have a drama tag on it. And yeah~ I almost made a sad ending, LOL! And yeah, you should have known what happened, right? Once again, you should be grateful *evil grin*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the series! and if you are interested in my other series, you can take a look, and please look forward to it! 

And as for the After Story! There will be an after story, with a pure comedy and slice of life in it! And there, I will explain some of the plots which I didn't get to explain yet in the main story. Well, but it was not so important... But yeah~

ANYWAY! THANKS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING LOVE TRI-ANGELS! I LOVE YOU MY READERS AND MY SERIES FANS!

*SEE YOU AND THANKS FOR READING!*