4th Chapter - Wives?

"Wait, Y/n-san. Your tie is crooked." said, Towa while trying to fix his tie. "Yeah, this one looked better" she smiled.

     "Thank you, Towa-chan."

     On the other hand, Kanata looked at them suspiciously. She also looked at the smile on Towa's face. "Hmmm" Her eyes half-closed and tried to figure out something.

     "Um. Please go home safely, Y/n-san"

     "Um. I will be home safely, Towa-chan. I am not going to war, so it's okay."

     "But, people are scary. I saw once from the devil world that people killing each other and even torturing each oth-"

     "Hey. Hey. Whose life did you watch? That's scary. Anyway, I'll get going, Towa-chan and Kanata-chan."

     "Alright~"

     Towa then send Y/n with her portal one more time. Y/n then came to the office quickly that he didn't need to use any energy to go there. "This is so practical" And then Y/n entered the Office and started to work.

     In Y/n's house, two women did something on their own. Kanata watches Television and Towa does some chores. "As expected, I want a smartphone," said, Kanata.

     "Heh, you don't need that. You just burdened him. Why would you need that anyway? I saw on the devil world before that person used that thing for something evil. That's disgusting."

     "Shut up, Towa-sama. I just want that, since it looks like that's so fun."

     "Fun? What for? HHhh. Kanataso, you should have found some job rather than you are wasting your time doing nothing"

     "Nope, i am not doing that. That's a pain in the ass."

     "Hhh. Then, help me do some chores. Just do something."

     "I am the one who cooks for dinner, though~"

     "Tch. Do what you want!"

     "Uwaaa... THIS GAME IS SO COOL! I WANT IT, I WANT A SMARTPHONEE"

     "Hey, if you want a smartphone, just find a job or something. And like i said, what do you need a smartphone for."

     Kanata then pulled Towa's hand who was busy doing chores. "Hey, i have to finish my job"

     "Look.." said, Kanata while handing a newspaper to Towa "This smartphone can play games, take a photo, and also communicate"

    "Hey! Did you mock me? I know smartphone" said, Towa pinching Kanata's cheek.

    "No. No. Hear! Take a photo, you can take a photo of Y/n-san and looked at his face when he is working. Communicating, you can contact each other while he is outside too. Playing game, you can play games with Y/n-san~"

    "E- Eh.." Towa's face suddenly becomes bright red and she was imagining all of that. "I can do that by myself, I can look at his face with my portal power. I also can use telepathy to communicate with him"

    "Hey. Hey. That's scary" said, Kanata. Kanata then smiled a little and pointed her finger to Towa "But, As expected. Towa-sama. Did you fall in love with Y/n?"

    "W- WHAT ARE SAYING? O- OF COURSE NOT"

     "I am suspicious of the fact that you are doing all of these chores for Y/n-san."

     "Hey. That's my job, or i will get thrown out"

     "Ah. You are right. But in fact... I never saw you smile like that in my entire life."