21st Chapter - Tokoyami Towa

"Y- Y/n-san?" Towa looked at Y/n's head got chopped off with her very eyes. Her pupils widened while looking at that and can't believe what happened just now.

      Cambion smiled after he slashed Y/n's head and Towa looked at Y/n's head was rolling over her. Y/n's face was facing upwards which made Towa can look clearly that it was Y/n

      "FUFU. You are nothing, as expected!" After that, he redrew his weapon and looked at Towa who got frozen while looking at Y/n's head. Her tears were flowing down her face when the head rolled over her foot. She only can look at it over and over again and the tears in her eyes were falling to Y/n's head.

     "Eh?" Cambion suddenly felt something wrong. The Devil's world was suddenly shaking. He looked around but he can't find something that cause the tremble. But after he looked in front of him, he was surprised that Towa's fist was already on his face.

*BRAAAAKKK*

      Cambion was thrown out far away until got out of his room. He was thrown from one room to another until he got bumped to the ground in the middle of the castle. "UAAAGHHH." Cambion groaned. He then tried to get up quickly, but suddenly got punched again on his right face and got bumped into the wall.

      "T- This is the middle of the castle, my room was on the 100th Floor. You must be kidding me, how can you have that kind of powers, Towa-chan." Cambion looked at Towa and realized that her eyes were filled with rage. But instead scared of her, Cambion smiled "That's it!!! That is the expression I want to see from you, Towa-chan!!!"

     He walked slowly towards her, "I want you to feel that emotion. Rage, Frustration, and Desperation! With that emotion, you can become useful! And look you are now! You will be useful from now on with that power." After standing up in front of her, Cabion touched her face and looked at her face directly "Let's become together, exchange each other again Towa-chan. And I will let you be my wife, from now on. That way, we can be happ-"

*PUNCHED*

     "UAAAGHHH" Cambion got thrown away again until bumped into the wall. Towa suddenly changed form unconsciously. There were wings on her back and her tail became longer. Not only that, her aura was more terrifying than before.

     "DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THAT DIRTY HAND, ANIMAL!!!"

     Cambion gritted his teeth. "I GAVE YOU A F*CKING OPTION YOU SON OF A BIT**!!!" Cambion raised his right hand and made the sky darker. There were lots of lightning coming in the devil world's sky. "If you won't obey me, then I will just kill you and suck all of your body like the way I sucked Tomi-chan!"

       Towa gritted her teeth out of rage, "DON'T CALL MY LOVELY SISTER'S NAME WITH YOUR MOUTTTHH, ANIMALLLL!!!"

      "YOU USELESS DAUGHTER!!! DIE!!! METEOR OF DOOM"

      A Meteor coming in Towa's direction. The Meteor's size was half of the moon but it could still destroy the devil world.

     "I WILL KILL YOU BY MY HAND!!! BLACK HOLE!"

      Cambion was shocked that her power was different from before, "She never make A Black Hole that big!"

      The Black Hole devoured the whole meteor. After a while, there were explosions in a place quite far away in the devil world. That explosion was due to the meteor. Towa was teleporting the meteor somewhere in the devil world.