After Story 2 - New Life

"Fufufufu," I heard giggles behind my back and I know who that was. It was both Towa-chan and Kanata-chan who giggled at me because of what happened

    "Towa-chan. Towa-chan."

    "What is it Kanata-chan?"

    "Did you hear what he said? I am a 50 years old dude and I can't play around with some high-schoolers."

    "Fufu. It turns out, he didn't age at all right, Kanata-chan?"

    "Yeah. He still looks like a little kid like he used to be."

     "OI BOTH OF YOU! CUT IT OUT!"

     Ugh, I can't believe this is happening to me. I don't know what was in that God's mind. He just did everything whatever he wants, huh? Damn it! 

      It was yesterday, the day when Gabriel came to my house and told me the message from God. And because of that, Towa-chan and Kanata-chan got happier and they decided to play around in my place.

     "Hey, you shouldn't be doing this. Go to school"

     "Ehhh~ But school is boring, I want to play with Y/n-san~" said, Kanata-chan. On the other hand, I looked at Towa-chan was nodding intensively.

     "I- I want to be with Y/n-san a little longer. We were not having a lot of time back then, but... I hope we do now." Towa-chan added.

     This is not good. I wonder what happened to their parents if they knew Kanata-chan and Towa-chan only playing around and didn't even go to school. This is bad. 

     And not to mention, the words from Gabriel are still in my thoughts from yesterday. Lucifer. What is he going to do? I am still worried because Lucifer is one of the Archdevil. It would be bad if we got clashed with each other. And, I don't want something to happen to them, Towa-chan, Kanata-chan. 

     I don't want to see something like that in front of my eyes, once again.

    "Y/n-san?" Towa-chan, who stood in front of me and looked at me in the eyes, tilted her head. "What happened?"

    Towa-chan is a sweet girl who always wanted to be loved, and as for Kanata-chan is a strong-willed girl who wanted to be loved. Both of them should have their lives and not cling on to me anymore.

     I then grabbed Towa-chan's hand, "Y-Y/n-san?" I then went toward Kanata-chan too and pulled her from the sofa she has been sitting on while playing with her smartphone. 

     "W-Wait, Y/n-san" said, Kanata-chan.

     "Both of you, get out of my house. I don't want to see you here, ever again. Get a life and don't cling on to me!"

    "HAH? I don't want to! I want to be with you like I said," said, Kanata-chan.

    "Y-Yeah. Why did you say something like that, Y/n-san?" 

    "Tch. Why are both of you hard to handle? I just have one request, and that is that!"

    Kanata-chan then forcefully pulled her hand so she can let her hand go from mine. She then looked at me angrily, "Then. Tell me one reason, why should I do that?"

    I returned her gaze angrily too. "One reason? I can tell you all of my reasons,"

    "Then mention one!"

    "It is... It is... Um, What is that once again?"

    "You don't have one, huh? Baka Y/n-san"

    "Anyway, YOU HAVE TO GO! BOTH OF Y-" I looked at Towa-chan and she looked so sad that I think she could cry anytime soon.