6th Chapter - Photo

I woke up in the morning just like yesterday, but I wonder why... Today felt different. "Towa-chan? Kanata-chan?" Where are they? Are they already gone? Is that because I already gave them a smartphone or what? No way this is a scam! "They little!"

     I went outside my room with anger but... "Ah, Y/n-san. Good morning" said Kanata-chan while cooking and also Towa-chan while preparing my uniform.

     "G-Good morning Kanata-chan, Towa-chan" Ugh... I am embarrassed for thinking something bad. Well, they said they didn't have any other place to live... I forgot about that.

      "Let's eat together, Y/n-san" Towa-chan came to me and pulled my hand.

      "Hey, Towa-chan. You have to prepare the uniform first, let me eat together with Y/n-san"

      "Huh? What do you mean Kanatas- I mean, Kanata-chan. Y/n-san said we have to eat together"

      "It's okay. It's okay. Let's eat together peacefully okay? I just wanted to enjoy my food right now."

      When we were eating, peacefully for the first time. And that made me happy. But, something is bothering me, Towa-chan constantly looking at the smartphone.

      "Towa-chan, it's not good to look at the smartphone while ea-"

*DING DONG*

       Huh?  A message? I took my phone to the table and looked at it. HUH?

       Towa-chan: My first message to Y/n-san.

        I then took a little glance at Towa-chan and she looked embarrased after sent me the message. "Why would you message me from there, Towa-chan?" I chuckled.

       But, suddenly Kanata-chan pulled my hand and made me look at her

       But, suddenly Kanata-chan pulled my hand and made me look at her. She was pouting and suddenly stretch her hand. "P- PHOTO! Let's take a photo" said Kanata-chan.

      "Wait, we are still eating Kanata-chan."

*CLACK*

       Aaaand then she took the photo. After that, Kanata-chan looked at the phone with a smile. I think she really loves the smartphone. I wonder if there was a smartphone in the devil and angel's world.

 I wonder if there was a smartphone in the devil and angel's world