11th Chapter - Devil, Angel and Human

"Call Tomi here," said, someone in the devil's world. He was the one who sit on the throne and his order is absolute for the devil who live there.

     Tomi, is Towa's older sister who is also one of the best devils there. Devil there said that she is one of the best candidates to become an archdevil. Tomi came after the devil, who is also her father called her.

     Tomi then kneeled after him when she arrived, "What happened, My Dear Father?"

     He then walked towards Tomi and also kneeled, he looked at Tomi's face and suddenly touched her face down to her body. "You are so beautiful my dear daughter"

    "Thank you so much for your compliment, my dear father" He then stroked her hair and looked at her face directly.

    "You know, I think I have lost my energy lately and you also how the devil can become stronger, right?"

    Tomi suddenly looked afraid, she then looked at her father's face and his face was so intimidating. Tomi's body was shaking because of fear "B- But. You are my dear father, I can't do that"

    "What nonsense, my dear daughter. Let's do that, you also want to become an archangel, right? We can gain each other energy with that. And you can even get a lot if you are doing it with me?"

     "Th- There are a lot of devils here, my dear father. I- I can choose the best one for you"

     "No, I think you are the best one because I don't have anyone I am interested in yet. So, give me your body, my dear daughter"

     Tomi's face became even paler. "I- I don't think we s-"

     "Well, after you. I think I will take the energy from Towa-chan. She was useless, but at least she has a lot of energy. I sh-"

     "NO!!! NOT TOWA-CHAN, MY DEAR FATHER!!"

     "I see. So, you have already decided, Tomi?"

     Tomi nodded with a painful face "Yeah."

     Tomi's father then stood up and get back to the throne. He smiled full of victory, "For now, just back to your room. I am not in the mood, but if i call you... You have to satisfy me, my dear daughter. Understand?"

     She grits her teeth and cried a little bit. "Understood."

*EARTH*

     "Aang, Y/n-san~" It is still in the morning, but both of them were trying to feed me with handed me a spoon of food.

     "Kanata-chan, Towa-chan. Calm down okay? I can eat by myself."

     They pouted but still kept on feeding him. "AAAAANGGG" said both of them. Y/n then has no choice and he opened his mouth but... HE DIDN'T KNOWS WHICH FOOD SHOULD HE EAT FIRST.

 HE DIDN'T KNOWS WHICH FOOD SHOULD HE EAT FIRST