15th Chapter - Goodbye

"Y- Y/n-san!!" Tomi looked at Y/n worried. The man who stabbed Y/n then pulled out the sword out of Y/n's body. And made Y/n's vision get blurry and his body fell to the ground He then stood up in front of Tomi and that made Tomi shiver in fear.

    "You must be knowing where Kanata-chan is."

    "I don't want to talk with an angel."

    The man draw his sword again and moved toward Tomi. "How is Cambion* doing?"

     "Why do you want to know about Father?" Tomi looked annoyed

     "No, it is nothing. It was just, that we have the same fate. Both of us lost someone special for us."

     "Huh. I don't care about your story, Nephilim-so*"

      "Well, i am not planning on telling you the story, though." The man, named Nephilim went toward Tomi and slashed his sword toward her. Tomi transform into her demon form and tried to fight him.

     "Angel can't defeat devils, you should know that"

     Tomi blocked his sword with her hand only. But, after a while, there is an explosion that made Tomi blow up.

     "Fufu. That was a bad doctrine given from the devil world." Nephilim chuckled. "The devils think that Angels were weaker than devils." Nephilim looked at Tomi and also Y/n. Both of them lie down on the ground with blood on their body.

     "Idiot," he said.

*Y/N'S HOUSE*

     "Hhh... Hhh... You are so stubborn Kanataso." Towa looked at Kanata with annoyance, and also Kanata, looked at Towa with anger.

     "Towa-sama, you made my job tougher. I have to repair the house before Y/n-san came home."

     "Shut up, I don't care about you."

     "Sigh. You know, Towa-ch-"

*BOOOOOOOOMM*

     Both of them were surprised after there was an explosion at the entrance door of the house. Towa and Kanata looked at the door and both of them opened their eyes wider because of the shock. And Kanata is the one who is more in shock.

    "F- Father?" said Kanata.

     "W- What is Nephilim-so doing here?" Towa got scared.

     "Happy birthday, Kanata-chan" said Nephilim. "Let's go home. Don't become a rebellious daughter."

     "A- Ah," Kanata can't let a word out of her mouth at all. She was only looking at him with a pale face.

     Towa then looked at her right hand, there is someone there. And it was her sister, Tomi. "ONEE-CHAN!!" Her body was covered with blood and that is what made Towa worried about her.

    "Huh? Towa is also here? Why are the devils here?" Nephilim then threw Tomi towards them and Towa moved towards Tomi.

     "Onee-chan!! Are you okay?"

     "Y- Y/n-san.. Ughh" moaned, Tomi. Towa got scared after hearing Tomi's words.

     "NEPHILIM-SO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO Y/N-SAN??"

     He looked at her and was confused. He frown his face because he didn't know what she was talking about. But after he was thinking about it, he suddenly realized "Ah, you mean that human? Ah... I don't know, but..." He was glaring at her intensively, "... I think he was dead."