9th Chapter - No Fighting

"STOP STOP STOP!!" Y/n closed his ears tightly and sat alone in his room. It was already his usual everyday hearing that his parents arguing, fighting every day. 

     "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CHEATS ON ME!"

     "HUH? DON'T SAY THAT YOU CHEATER"

     "I SHOULDN'T MARRY YOU! I AM FROM A RICH FAMILY! NOT LIKE YOU"

     "YOU ARE JUST A FOREIGNER!! SHUT UP FOREIGNER"

     But, Y/n didn't care about that at all. All he wanted just for his parents are stop to the fighting. Until one day, he saw his father slap his mother. He grits his teeth and steps forward while crying "STOOOOOPPP!!! NO FIGHTING! WHY DO BOTH OF YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? CAN'T YOU JUST STOP FIGHTING AND LIVE PEACEFULLY?" He said.

    But instead of hearing from his son, the father just slapped him and made him fall to the floor "You don't know anything. So shut up! You misfortune"

     After that incident, his parent's relationship going worse and worse. His father left the family after handed a divorce paper and he didn't know where is he anymore. And as for his mother, she only spent her time crying at the dining table.

     "Don't talk to me, you misfortune." said her.

     After that instead of spending his time at the house, he just went to the gym and tried to forget everything. Even until his graduation from high school and college, he didn't talk to his mother again. His parents didn't even come to his graduation, that's why...

    "I will live alone after this, mom"

    "Shut up," she said.

    And the morning tomorrow, he already left her alone. He tried to live alone and forget his past. He wanted to live his life to the fullest, but he knew... His joy already left his life since he didn't have any friends. 

    "I used my teenager time too much on worrying about my parents" he mumbled. He thought his life was already miserable, until he suddenly got his friend. Yeah. One and only friend, Tanigo

     They spent together for a year together happily and because of that, Y/n trusted Tanigo and told everything at him. But, Tanigo still is with him, because Tanigo knew, Y/n needs someone.

     "AHAHA YOU KNOW TANIGO-KUN!! TODAY IS MY PARENT's DIVORCE 8TH ANNIVERSARY" He said.

     "DON'T THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT THAT IDIOT!! LET'S JUST ENJOY OUR TIME FOR TODAY!!" said Tanigo.

     "OF COURSE !! THEY ARE IDIOTS!! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM !!"

     "YEAH LET'S JUST LIVE TO THE FULLEST AND GET OUR WIFE, NO LET'S GET A LOT OF WIVES!!!" said Tanigo

     "LETS GOOOOOO!!!! AHAHAH" Said Y/n. Y/n looked like she just enjoyed his life now, but deep inside. He still cared about them. That's why after having a drink and while he was drunk, she still wandered around and tried to reevaluate himself.

     "Is it because, I am the misfortune?" He mumbled. He sat alone in the park and looked at the moon. "Tanigo-kun said, a wife? Wives? Ahaha. I don't know if I even will have one, because... marriage.. really scared me." He chuckled, after a while, he suddenly burst out laughing "Hey God!! If you love me, and feel guilty after what you just did to my family. Pay for it!! Give me 2 wives and make my family a happy one!!" he laughed over and over again. 

    "Tch God doesn't even exist," he said. "If he exists, he won't do something this horrible" After that, Y/n got real drunk and suddenly laughed more and more.