19th Chapter - Kill You

"Onee-chan, when i am already an adult i want to be with you"

     "Eh? Why?"

    "It is because Onee-chan always has been with me, and... I am so happy."

    I am sorry, Towa-chan

    I am sorry, Towa-chan. But we are devils. We can't have normal, cute, and wholesome moments like humans do. You are reading too many fantasy books about them. I also did read about them and about the "Adam" person, but i never believed that. I won't believe that will be a person who can make us live normally.

   But, when i saw that Y/n person, i am so happy. He likes to treat us like someone close to him even though we didn't meet much. And i am a little jealous that Towa-chan fell in love with him, though. I bet if we meet more and more i will also fall in love with that Y/n person, i can imagine i can live happily with Towa-chan, too. Ah, i am so jeal-

*SLASHED*

    "You made me no choice, Tomi-chan. I have to kill you right away. DAMN IT"

    Ah, Goodbye. Towa-chan, please live with him happily like you always dream. To live peacefully.

*TOWA*

    "Hum? Why can't I sense Onee-chan's power?" said, Towa worried. "N- No. I shouldn't be worried about her. She is strong, she can defeat that monster."

    Towa is on earth while looking for Y/n, "Y/n-san still can't control teleport power. Where is he going?" She was wandering on earth here and there but still can't find him.

   But, suddenly someone with a big round belly approached her, he is so big and fat. "Ahaha. You are the misery, Towa-chan."

   "Eh?" Towa turned around and looked at him, "Who are you?"

   "You won't know me, but... there is something I want to ask you. You know why that Y/n person suddenly wants to fight?"

    "Huh?" 

    "He is someone who doesn't like to fight, but suddenly he does. Do you know why?" He suddenly pointed his finger at her, "It is because of you. So, if he is dead because of fighting the devils or anything like that, do you know why? It was you, the reason. You know that humans sucked the energy from Devils right? Yeah, that is true. That is why he has also sucked the dark energy from you. He will be the devils like your father, with greed, and anger on his heart."

    Towa's face became pale after hearing that, "He- He won't die! AND Y/N is not that kind of person"

    "Tomi-chan, your older sister is already dead. And, Cambion takes her body and sucks all of her energy into her. So, she already vanishes from this world and Cambion becomes even stronger than ever, and do you know where is he going now?" The man smiled creepily, "TO THAT Y/N PERSON!"