2| "lovers" |

(A couple of hours pass by)
Jadens POV
——————
We're almost done with movie when a arm goes around me and I notice that scar fell asleep. I knew she would because when ever we watch movies she ends up falling asleep. I turn off the tv and I put the blanket over her and take off her blue light glasses. I charge her phone and I lay next to her and I go on my phone and fall asleep around 1:30.

Scars POV
—————-
I wake up with arms around my waist. Shit. I fell asleep, I mean I'm not complaining when I fell asleep with my crush. His hot breath was against my neck and I was facing the other way. His arms were wrapped around me. I tried not to move. I took a quick picture and posted it on my story. hehe.
————-

(Except scar took the pic from her angle)——I get up and it's 10:00 but no ones awake and dj and jessi are away at a date trip

——
I get up and it's 10:00 but no ones awake and dj and jessi are away at a date trip. So they will be gone for about a week. I go to the bathroom and just leave my pjs on.

 I go to the bathroom and just leave my pjs on

I also post that on my story. I don't drink coffee but I always say I do, I hate the taste but my only exception is a iced latte from Starbucks. I eat some lucky charms and sit on the couch watching no way home. I hear some footsteps and Jayla comes down. "morning bae" she said "morning jaylaaa how did u sleep" I say getting up to put my bowl away. "I slept alright I was watching riverdale all night." She said yawning. "Dude isn't Betty so hot!" I said not yelling but yelling. "Hell yeah" she said

me and Jayla chat for a while sitting on the couch and then Javon and Jaden come down but daelo is still asleep. "Morning sleepy heads" I say because it's already 11:00. I go and do the handshake with Javon and I hug jaden. Javon eats cereal but he goes back upstairs because he has to get ready for an interview. Jayla goes up to showers and it's just me and Jaden. "how did u sleep?" He said. "Good, better because u were with me" I playfully wink. he comes and sits with me on the couch and I put river dale on. Jaden goes on Instagram and I try not laugh

"bruhhh" he said. "What?" I say because I know damn well what he's talking about. "Did u rlly post me sleeping. I don't look good!" He says acting hurt. "Hey in my defense u were all up on me I just had too." I say laughing . " I'll get u back ma, just watch" jaden starts tickling me "JADEEE STOPPP" "No THIS IS PAYBACK" I try to get him off me and I do and I run upstairs and lock the bathroom door on him. I hear him go back downstairs.

Time passes and we all decide to go somewhere. But Jayla went and dropped off daelo at his cousins house. I go to jaylas bathroom and change. Me and her decide to match.

I'm wearing the puffer jacket outfit and she's wearing the other one

I'm wearing the puffer jacket outfit and she's wearing the other one. Jayla goes downstairs with Javon and I check on Jaden. I go to his door and say "hurry up" he doesn't respond so I just barge in. "Dude wtf r u doing" I say because he was taking forever for nothing. "I'm looking for a hoodie ok, I don't know which one to wear." I roll my eyes because that's what he's been doing. "Dude here wear this so u can match with us." Since we're all wearing Nike I pick out a beige Nike hoodie and javons wearing a black one. "There wear that one and come down u have 5 minutes." "Ok ma" he says .

We all go in the car and jaylas driving and javons in the passenger. Me and Jaden are in the back. "Where should we go?" Jayla asks. We all think. "The mall!! There's a new cafe there and I've been dying to go." I say yelling. "Ayyy ok then." She said.

We all jam out to music with a playlist we created and then we get to the mall .