9 | give up |

(play the song if u wanna read it sadly and Ik I cant write sad books I'm sorry😭)

I woke up in my bed. My head was in circles and my chest hurt. It was all a blur, the boy I loved for months cheated? With my enemy? I really am mentally drenched

I check my phone. I had 79 missed calls and 30 text messages. All from jaden.

-
Jaden: Scar please let me explain to you
Jaden: I'm so sorry she was forcing me and I couldn't do anything! Pleases
Jaden: i love u scar please.
Jaden: she was forced up on me and I couldn't let go I swear please I would never.
Jaden: I fucking love u scar. Please..
-
I left him on read because I don't wanna deal with him, but jayla had texted me to go over and talk to Javon.

My mom and dad were downstairs and I went and explained to them everything. They were there for me but my dad was mad and frustrated. I told him to take me so he can talk to Dj and jessi.

My mom made me some food but I didn't have an appetite so I went upstairs to shower. All I did was cry and cry because I couldn't even imagine why the hell would he do it.

I put his hoodie and some sweats, I love him but why the hell would he do that. Sophia is with jayla so that's perfect I can go with her.

Me my mom and dad go to the waltons and Dj, Jessi, mom, and dad all are in the kitchen talking. I go upstairs and knock on javons door. "Come in"

Javon and jaden were arguing, Javon was really mad and I could tell. "oh my bad, I'll go to jayla room." I said and jaden looked at me but I ignored him and signaled Javon to come to jaylas after.

I knocked on jaylas door and her sophi and daelo were talking. "hey guys" I said, I was grieving but I just didn't show it. "hey scar, come here and sit down please" jayla had said, tapping her bed.

I sat down. She wanted me to explain to Sophia, so I did. "I don't know what to belive, was Madison putting her all over him or was he? I love jaden, he is honestly my happiness, and I will loose my shit if I permanently loose him." I said, I felt sad, and angry, and all kinds of emotions someone feels when they catch their lover cheating.

I went to the bathroom and saw myself. Maybe I'm the reason he made out with her. Am I too ugly? Is it my lips? My nose? My hair? What is it? Maybe he just lost interest, and this was his way of telling me.

As I headed out wiping my tears I heard someone call me. "Scarlett." I looked back and it was jaden.

"what do u want jaden? What is there to tell me?"

He went up to me and I backed up, I wanted an explanation. "Tell me. Tell me why you did this ? Was it your way of telling me u don't like me? If so good job jaden, u connected the dots on that one."

I started tearing up. "Scar let me explain. She was all up on me, I was dancing with my friend Adrian and she came up and was asking to dance. I said no and she kept asking and I kept refusing. She grabbed my shirt and kissed me and I couldn't let go scar. She even had pinched me so I wouldn't go. As soon as I saw u I tried to leave and I couldn't she was doing it when I said no." Jaden said.

Hide voice was cracking and his nose was runny, I could tell he was tearing up. I felt bad but it was happening and I didn't know. I felt at my worst because the boy I lived kiss the girl I despise.

I didn't say anything and I hugged him.

"Im sorry jaden, I didn't know. And I didn't let you explain." I said as my heart sank to my chest. My eyes were getting blurry cause of how much I was crying.

"It's not you fault scar, it was mine and I should've tried harder to let go. None of this is your fault none of it. I'm sorry what happened, and I never will let it happen again. You are the love of my life and I wouldn't do anything to ruin that or break us apart ma. Your not ugly, and it's not anything about u. I was trying to let go and she forced me into it. I love u with my fucking soul."

He grubbed my waist and held me tight. I never want to let this go, or us.

I break the hug and kiss him. "I love u." I said as I wiped the tears off his sad face. "I love u more ma, more than anyone or anything." He said as he pecked my lips.

I held his hand walking into jaylas room. We explained everything and she understood as so as Javon did.

I gave Javon a warm hug because he defended me through all of this. And he's my bestfriend and I'm never letting go of that. "Thank u Javon." I said as I gave him a smile, which he returned.

Me and jaden also explained to my parents as well to his. "Thank U lord now I can talk to Dj about our next boxing sesh" my dad said laughing.

"Dad!" I said laughing as well.

Me and jaden went to his room watching a movie and i took some pictures. He even taught me how to play COD. I ended up falling asleep there. "I love u ma, goodnight. " he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine and my stomach turning into knots.

I love this boy.

A/N AHHH I RLLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IM PROUD OF MYSELF:)