21| end|

BELL RINGS

And there it was, our last day of sophomore year, done. It's never the end until your realize it is the end, which I know doesn't make sense but in my mind it does.

Today me, Jayla, Jay and Javon had something plans to end the year, especially because jayla is graduating. After the bell rings I say bye to my teachers and friends and head to the parking lot.

"Scar" I hear jayla say walking up. "Hey jay!"

"So, the boys never do anything right so it's up to us, I have two things planned out. Either we go home and have a pool day slash party or we can go to a restaurant and then head to the beach." She says. "Oh wow, thats a lot. But I think we should go to the beach since it's like what, 90?" I reply. She shakes her head in agreement and we go inside the car.

I have no idea what's talking Javon and Jaden so long but whatever. We drive up to the front and there was Javon getting some random girls number while Jaden stands there in embarrassment , funny. Jayla honks and they all get scared which was so funny. "What the fuck cookie" Javon yells.

I try hiding my face from laughing so much while Jayla sits there acting like she can't take her next breath slapping the wheel dying. "Get in the damn car" I yell laughing.

They all get into the car and Jaden gives me a kiss from the back seat. "Okay so we're going to a restaurant then the beach for the last day of school I don't care if you don't wanna do it we're doing it." Jayla says. "Why so bossy" Jaden jokes.

We get to the neighborhood and she drops me off at my house and since it's about 3:50 she will pick me up at 4:30 give or take but, it's jayla so you never know.

I go to my room and I automatically pick out an outfit. (This without the glasses )

Inside the bag I put my sunscreen, sunglasses, goggles , and the rest of my essentials

I do put my hair in rollers and start to do my makeup. I wasn't really aiming for a big glam I just did a natural makeup - no makeup look.

After I finish tidying up, the time is 4:30 and I spray on some perfume and put on my jewelry while I sit waiting for a text from Jayla.

DING! Jayla had texted me so I ran downstairs said by to my mami and dad grapped my  purse and bag and headed out.

"There are you scar" jayla yells

I go in the front seat because it's always me and jayla in the front, Jaden and Javon in the back because it's always been that way unless Jaden is being a dick and goes in the front or Javon, but usually he's the nicer one.

"So I found this good Italian place and I'm the one who chooses because I'm the one driving and I already know what you guys all like so that's finall"

We all shake our head in agreement and me and Javon control the aux.

We arrive at the restaurant and Jayla already made reservations , so the waitress heads us to our table.

The place is filled with beautiful chandeliers but it is very dim, like how every fancy restaurant would be. The table we are sat in is in the middle of the restaurant and has a bouquet in the middle.

We all sit down and the waitress asks us what to order. I order a sweet tea cause I always do and so does Jaden, dick rider!

"So after this we can go to the beach if y'all are up for it cause I certainly am but I'm nord. diving"

"I'll drive!" Javon says so so, excitedly. "Okay got it"

The lady brings us our drinks and we order. I order the special that has shrimp and Alfredo sauce or something dunno.

Time skip to finishing food

we finish our food and Jaden took some really good pictures of me god I love him.

We go to the car but are stopped by some da girls of Jaden and Javon and one gives me dirty look, bitch.

I go to the back seat with jaden and Jayla sits with javon in the front.

"You smell amazing baby" jaden whispers in my ear as his hand rubs my thigh. "Thank you, did you put on my favorite cologne"

"Only for you ma" a smirk appears on his face

The whole time we talk about the food there and we get to the beach. The sunset has started and it looks beautiful, it's warm not too hot or cold and there is nobidy there.

I take off my dress in an instant and run to the water. Jaden and Javon splash me and I jump if Jaden and push him in the water. "GET OFF ME YOU DUMBASS" he laughs. I fall into the water again and run to Jayla.

"Hey go sneak up on Javon" Jaden whispers.

I swim to him as quiet as I can and jump on his back making him fall into the water. "GOD DAYUM" he yells and I kinda forgot how strong he is and he flips me around and drowns me , well not literal.

Time passes

I've had the most fun I've had this month and it was such a good way to the end the school year. We all back to the car sandy and wet and tired. "Im Getting you back" Jaden laughs as we walk up the stairs to the car. "Not if I do first Mr strong"

We go into the car and I scroll through my album looking for photos to choose to post. I also ask everyone else their opinion. _______