18 | lost |

Jaden was up to bat.

Whenever he is up to bat, he always manages a home run , or on certain occasions a strike out.

Strike!

And then BAM! He hit it and run to first base.
Me and jessi cheered. He waved at her and blew me a kiss.

*2 hours later*

The game finally ended, but his team didn't end up winning. 3-2.

"It's ok jaden, you guys will win next time" I told him as he threw his stuff in the car. "I KNOW!" He yelled back.

He clearly was mad, or just very frustrated.

"Jeez jaden calm down I know how it feels to loose a game, it's not like this is your last now get in the car." We went into the car and I placed my hand on his thighs to calm him down.

Maybe only "boys " should do that, but he was really mad and frustrated at the same time.

The drive back to the house was silent, just forget about the part that me and jayla kept talking, but rather than that, it was silent.

We got to there house and all got out of the car helping take the stuff out. When we went inside Dj, Javon, my mom and dad were there.

"SCAR!" Javon yelled. "ew" I said with a gross face.

"I'm kidding!" I said as I slapped his shoulder. We did our handshake and he came and helped me with the stuff.

"So how was your interview? Or whatever you were doing wherever you were." I asked eating a cookie.

"It was cool, I went to this interview where I eat sour shit !" He laughed. "Oh hell no I could never. But when is it coming out?"

"Tomorrow, there editing it and shit" he said sitting down. "I'm gonna check on Jaden he seemed pissed" I said as I walked upstairs.

I open the door to him changing. "Shit sorry" I said closing the door. "Lock it next time" I laughed. "You can open it I just didn't have a shirt on."

I walked in and sat on the bed. "Jaden are you still pissed about not winning?" I asked. "no I'm fine now I was just overthinking but I'm good"

I Layed on his bed with my legs and arms out spread. "Ok well don't act pissed and then give me the silent treatment jay"

"I know I'm sorry ma" he said climbing up the bed and giving me a kiss. "it's ok jay." I said as I grabbed his head and pulled it to me, turning his next to me.

"Yo-" Javon said as he has a piece of chicken in his hand. "YO WHAT THE FUCK?" He exclaimed. "ay bro Javon chill" Jaden said.

"my bad g, anyways I was gonna ask scar if she wanted to play cod with me"  he said having chicken in his mouth. "yessir" I said.

"I'm gonna go downstairs ok ma I'm hella hungry." He said. "ok jay"

I went into Javons room and I sat on his gaming chair. "ok so I kind of know how to play more than I used to"  I said turning the tv on while he went on the couch.  "Alright so basically me and you will go into plunder and see how you are from there" he said turning his pc on.

We got into the round and was I hell. "LETS FUCKING GO WE WON!" I yelled dancing. "With your 10 kills slay!" He added giving me a high five. "ok I'm done now" I said putting the controller down and going on the couch too.

"you're getting better, but not as good as me" he joked. "bitch" I punched his back. "hoe" he punched me back. "WANNA! That fucking hurt" I yelled. He probably forgot he was stronger than me. "my bad bestie!" he laughed.

Javon got up and started recording himself on the couch and of course you can see me so I did, honestly I don't know what I did but I hope he doesn't post it.

And then he did push ups. While he was I asked, "the fuck are u doing wanna?" and he starting laughing and ended the video. "I'm doing a tiktok scar" "ohh shit my bad"

Then he posted it.

*pretend ur there on the couch*

"really wanna I look hella stupid" I laughed. "good."

Shortly after my mom called me downstairs to go home. "ok bye wanna" I said doing the handshake. "bye loser see u tomorrow"

I went downstairs and said bye to every one. "bye ma" Jaden said pulling my waist and giving me a kiss. "bye jay I love u" I smiled.

__________________________________
OMG IM SORRY YALL! I FINALLY UPDATED THE STORY! I HOPE U LIKE IR:)