15 | date pt. 2 |

SCAR

Me and Jaden had arrived at this beautiful shop, it was minimalist and I fell in love with it. It was a shop / ice cream shop.

"woah,.... This place is dope!" Jaden said checking out the items. "I know right!" I went in line for the ice cream grabbing Jadens hand. I looked at the menu and they had lots of flavors like chocolate, green tea, taro, and even milk tea flavored ice cream?!

I decided to get mint choc. Chip because it's my favorite. Jaden decided on getting chocolate chip cookie dough like always. We got our ice cream cones and went to sit down.

"Wow this is good" he exclaimed, literally devouring the ice cream. I snapped a pic of us and some of him, he looked really cute.

Me and him were there from about 20 more minutes and decided to head out and explore. We looked inside some stores with Hawaiian items, admiring all the things. Me and him decided to go to the beach after.

When we got there it was beautiful, Mother Nature did her thing! i was talking to Jaden about the trip and other things. He rested his head in my thighs laying down on his phone while I played with his hair. "I love u ma"

"I love you too Jaden" I smiled back. He looked up at pecked my lips, causing me blush. "dudeeee look at this tik tok we should recreate it" I showed him a dancing one and he looked at me like 'wtf bitch?'

"AINT no way I'm doing that scar" he laughed "cmonnnnn jayyyy pleaseee" I asked grabbing his arms "only if I get to give u a kiss"

"ewww your so cringe jaden" I laughed. Me and him took about 10 tried total cause he really can't dance. We laughed and joked around. Me and him headed back to the hotel around 7:58 and Javon was playing with my sister on the Nintendo switch like kids.

"NO HOW DID U WIN? I CLEARLY WON" Javon yelled like he was 6 "ITS ONLY BECAUSE PRINCESS PEACH ISNT A GOOD OPTION FOR SMASH BROS JAVON" Sophia yelled back. I just laughed and went on the bed with jayla.

"hi" "Hi" she replied back. "whatcha doin baby" I joking said "stalking your insta cause your really hot" she said resting her shoulder on mine "wanna do a tiktok?" She asked. "YES"

Me and her did the 'cmon Barbie let's go party' audio. We both fell once and laughed for five minutes like idiots.

"FINALLY!" I said because we took really long cause we were just laughing. "SCAR YOU REALLY CANT DANCE" "YES I CAN JJ ITS ONLY CAUSE YOU KEEP MAKING ME LAUGH" we both started laughing. Me and her we're making fake YouTube videos in the bathroom reviewing the products.

"Ok so hey guys welcome to our video today we are reviewing the hotels products!" I said sounding like those girls who do morning routines. "omg guys you should NOT get this, it's making me breakout. Ugh! 0/10" jayla said sounding like a princess, she's hella funny.

When we finished being weirdos I went to my bed and layer down cause it was like 12:00 and I was tired. "hey Jay" I said to Jaden while he came out of the bathroom. "hey ma wyd?"

"watching tiktoks. I'm fucking tired"

"Ok well don't minds this" he said seconds before he literally jumped on me. "JADEN" I said trying to push him off me. "nope you stuck with me" he said gripping on me. "I give up"

I just went on my phone and went on Instagram. I posted thee pictures.

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by @ilovebeans and 12,683 morescarlopez1 :  me & u @onwardjdub

scarlopez1 :  me & u @onwardjdub

___________________________
onwardjdub : i love u & and the icee cream 💗
^
Scarlopez1 i love the Ice cream more sorry ...

onwardwanna : wow so y'all just didn't get me ice cream? i see how it is😔
^
Scarlopez1 sorry wanna

Jaylawayla69 : my favorite side piece💗.
^
Scarlopez1 I love you too jj. <3

Jaden.scarfp : internally screaming

ilovebeans wow when is it my turn god...

View all 1478 comments
___________________

Of course, Jaden ended up sleeping on me, snoring. I put my phone to charge and turned the light off and ended up going to sleep as well with Jaden on me.