4 | swim |

Scar
——-
These past couple of weeks have been a shit show, my dad has been at work for about 4 weeks In Oregon, my mom right now is at Hawaii with her friends and my older sister is with her girlfriend. So I'm bored most of the time and Jaden is always playing baseball or with some other chick and Javon is really busy. Jayla obv has a job so I can't rlly do nothing abt it.

I text Jayla tho to see what she's up too. It's 87 degrees and I want to see if they wanna go swimming!!
———-
Scar- hey JJ

JJ🤍- hey wifey

Scar- I was wondering since I'm home alone and have nothing to do, if I can go over to go swimming?

JJ🤍🤍- girl ofc u can you don't have to ask I always tell u come over whenever even my mom says! I'll go ask wanna and Jaden:)

Scar- ok I'll text Jaden tho!!
read 1:04
————-
jadens POV
——-
I was playing cod when I got a txt and I thought it was some random snap girl but I check and it's scarlet. Honestly, I really like her. Ever since 7th grade. I don't want her to feel like I'm playing her but I'm rlly being honest rn, she's so beautiful, her hair , her hazel eyes, and her voice. Everything abt her is just UGH! I check the text.
~~~~~~
Scar<3- hey Jay! uhmmm I was just asking if u wanna go swimming or if I can over since my pool is fackin dirty. uh I alr told Jayla and she's asking wanna so lmk ly
———-
* damn my heart pounds when even she says 'ly'*
Idk even know why she asks atp sometimes she comes here just to shower.
———-
Jay- bro yes just come over u dumbass 😭😭 but bring me back my sweats I left I love those !!
read 1:10
~~~~~~~
scar POV
————
Jaden and Jayla said yes and jessi,dj,and daelo are somewhere I think there away for the week?? Idk but I go to my room and I change into a nice swimsuit and outfit and pack a bag since I'm planning on staying over.
———-

((this and with some denim shorts ))——-I walk over to the waltons and Jayla opens the door

——-
I walk over to the waltons and Jayla opens the door. "Heyyy JJ!!!!! I hug Jayla. "Hey bae, and omfg ur fit u like fine asf!" she always hypes me up, that's why I love her. I go inside and I go to her room to place my things and she's downstairs eating Mac n cheese. I go and see that Javon is in another interview as I can hear him. I go into jadens room.

"hey Jay bae" I place my head on the door frame. He looks me up and down with a smirk, "tf u lookin at weirdo" I go and sit behind him on the bed placing his head between my thighs. He is playing a game which im not sure which one. I play with his hair for a while also on my phone. "AH THIS DAMN GAME IM DONE" he says very mad and turns off the Xbox.

"Damn someone's mad." he looks at me and rolls his eyes. "Hey im kidding. But im here and when u want to we can go swimming!" I say going into the bathroom to fix myself. "ok, and Jayla told me she invited some friends so did wanna" he says picking out some shorts to wear. I ask him if he likes my outfit and he twirls me around. "yes, your very beautiful scar, whoever tells u other wise can stfu" I smile and head to jaylas room.

I knock. "Hey JJ, did u invite some people?" I ask Jayla while she picks out a bathing suit. "yeah , not a lot tho, just like Kylee and like 3 more people." "Okay jus asking Jaden told me u did. And wow u look beautiful like always lemme see u spin" I say laughing and she twirls and I throw a pillow at her. "OW" she acts like she's hurt. me and her chat and it's about 3:45 and some people arrive. Javon opens the door.

"Hey!!" Javon says. There's three girls, and four boys. One of them was blonde, blue eyes, looked all over Javon. The other was also brunette, hazel eyes and seemed chill. There's one I don't even know but when she entered she was very touchy with Jaden. She was blonde, green eyes, and her name was Amelia. I got mad. I go back upstairs and go to jaylas room.

After like five minutes and go downstairs to greet them. The brunette was Clair. She was really nice. And she smelled good.

The other blonde was also nice, she seemed like she played softball. I greet Amelia. She was with Jaden, I say hi to Jaden and when I tried to greet her she refused and just rolled her eyes. 'The fuck?' I number under my breath and death stare Jaden.

It's 4:30 and Jayla is tanning and kaylee is winning while I'm just watching, listening to music because the songs playing suck ass. Javon yells "HEY SCAR COME IN THE POOL" "NOO" I yell. "IT WAS UR IDEA CMON" he says coming out. Javon runs and pick me up and jumps in with me. Before he did I can tell jaden was staring. "AHHH" we both yelled and when we came from the water we started laughing.

"ILL GET U BACK JAVON" I say and chase him and grab his legs and pull him down. "U BITCH" he says. Me and him also go and get Jayla to come in. We're having fun and I'm sitting by myself at the other end of the pool. It was kinda awk since I didn't rlly know some of them. I see Jayden coming over. "Hey ma, why don't u come over there?" He asked me. "Want me to be honest?" I say because I really will be. "yes."

"That blonde chick Amelia, she has an attitude, and she's all over you. I tried to greet her and she rolled her eyes at me. I didn't do shit. And I feel left out. I was just gonna go inside. Just go where u were." I say trying not to tear up. Jaden sits next to me.

He wraps his hand around my waist. "Ma, u don't have to feel like that. She's a bitch to everyone I don't know why wanna invited her anyways. Here come with me if sure Jayla will help" he smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I go over with them and they all are talking about stuff. They all sit down and there no where to sit. Jaden taps his lap, I go and sit on his lap and Amelia stares at me. I just ignore her.

Amelia comes over and starts touching Jaden. I can see he's uncomfortable. He tells her something and goes away.

Some time passes and someone mentions spin the bottle. "HELL YEA" "YESS" I hear people say. We all go sit down at the table and since there's a shower with a door they say that's the room. "So who's first" javon asks. "KYLEE" Jayla says. She spins the bottle and lands on the boy named josh. We all say 'oooo' and the go to the shower and there's a time for 7 minutes.( it's like spin the bottle/seven mins in heaven) they come out and smirk and we all laugh.

Javon spins the bottle and it lands on Clair. They go and the time starts. me and Jayla talk about what we've been wanting to do along w kylee.They come out and Jaden says he wants to spin it. It lands on me.