| 3 | lovebirds |

The mall here is huge, and there's 2 but that's on the other side of town. We parked close to the mall so we don't have to do a long walk. When we get there we decide on what to do. They have an arcade, laser tag, and even a trampoline!! I personally wanted to go to the cafe but we can do that after so I said we should go to Nike since I really want to get some clothes.

We get to Nike and we all look around and I get some more socks and some nice sweatpants with the Nike logo on the side. Javon gets a discount since he's partnered with Nike and he wears it every.single.day. Jayla doesn't get anything but the same socks as I and Jaden and me get matching sweaters. We checkout and Jayla wanted to go to PacSun so we go and the boys go somewhere else. Me and Jayla shop in there and she ends up with 2 whole bags and I just bought some jewelry.

Some time passes by and we all decide to go to the arcade. It's kinda like Dave and busters tho, they have VR rides and mini rides too, but not big ones. We all buy cards and go to play games. I love the one that's like bowling, but I always end up playing PAC-MAN , I even set the high score!

Me and Jaden were with eachother because wanna  and Jayla wanted to go and play against eachother in basketball. "Are u enjoying the time rn?" Jaden says, we're waking together and he has his arm on my shoulder. "Hell yea, I really wanna go to the VR ride tho. " I said "let's go then!! We should do a roller coaster one or something fun!" He shouts and I laugh and grab his hand while taking him there. We wait in line for about 5 minutes and then it's our turn. We pick a game where we short and go around and stuff.

While we're doing the game there's a jump scare and I get scared and hold jadens hand without realizing it. "AHHHH" I yell scared af. "SCAR WE CHOSE THE WRONG GAME" jaden yells at the top of his lungs. After the ride we're all dizzy and me and Jaden hold hands , not like that yk? I get a text.
———-
JJ🤍🤍- where are u guys
scar- LMAO we're just leaving the VR game and me and Jaden are so dizzy
JJ🤍🤍-LMAO DUMBASSES anyways go to the bowling alley when y'all come back love birds
Scar- shut up 😇😇
JJ🤍🤍- no and I kinda think Javon knows u like Jaden.... Anyways.
Scar- WTF UM NAW LWMME TXT HIM
————-
Scar- JAVON
jav<3- wat
Scar- Jayla told me u know I like J
Jav<3- who doesn't it's obvious u ain't good and trying to hide things 💀💀
Scar- bru u better not tell him or I'll smack u
Jav<3- LMAOO I won't
————-
"Who was that?" Jaden asked "oh it's no one " I nervously say doing that nervous laugh. Me and Jaden go to the bowling alley and I take some
Pictures with us and me and Jayla playing games and I post it on my Instagram!
—————
⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

 Me and Jaden  go to the bowling alley and I take somePictures with us and me and Jayla playing games and I post it on my Instagram!—————⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️