5 | the kiss |

Scar
————
It lands on me. He stares into my eyes, and I stare into his brown hazel eyes. Everyone says to go into the 'room' so we do.

It's awkward at first. It's because I've liked him for so long, I would get mad seeing him be so close with girls. He would give me butterflies just calling my name. The way he does everything makes me adore him even more.

It's 7-minutes. "well, it's kinda awkward rn" he said, scratching the back of his head. "yeah" I agreed. The intense eye contact led to it.

The kiss.

God, I've been waiting for this moment since I can remember.

He placed his arms around my waist, and I placed my hands on the back of his head. His soft lips were placed on mine. It felt like a movie. The kiss lasted about 5 minutes. We forgot about the timer, he placed his hand on my thigh rubbing it. I got butterflies, this feels like a dream.

Jaden
———
I leaned it, we kissed. I' have liked her since 7th grade because we kissed, it was a five second one but ever since I've liked her. She is so pretty, her soft hair, her eyes, her humor . Everything about her was like a princess.

She was a good kisser, I'm pretty sure it isn't her first tho. I placed my hand on her thigh. It was about a five-minute sesh. I cant wait to flex about it to my friends. She's a dream , I swear.

I leaned away and we just looked at each other. I smirked and she giggled. All of a sudden we heard yelling. "AYY ITS BEEN MORE THEN SEVEN MINUTES GUYS" "COME OUT OF THERE LOVEBIRDS". Shit, we both forgot about the timer. It really was seven-minutes in heaven.

Scar
————
Me and Jaden exited the 'room'. Everybody was saying "OOOO" "JADEN GETTING HIS DAMN GAME ON FR FR" his friend said. All of a sudden I heard someone say, "damn was it good, I see u have lipstick all over your face jaden." FUCK. I forgot. I look at him and he wipes his hand on his face and just blushes. I blush too.

A couple hours later everyone had left and me and Jaden were inside. He called me up to his room.

I knock. "Jaden?" "Come in" he said.

"Sit down, there's something I needa tell u." He said I can tell he was nervous. He was fidgeting with his hands and he was bouncing his leg. I sat down on his gaming chair and asked what he needed to tell. I didn't know This was going to become the best night of my life.

"Scar, look" he grabbed my hands. "I have liked u, like likes you since 7th grade. Ever since the kiss I just felt something and idk what but yea. Honestly I make my days a lot better and I want that to happen forever. I really like u scar" he said. He looked me into the eyes. I was speechless. I was Lost.for.words.

I think for a minute and I replied. "no way. I've liked I ever since 7th grade. That's why im always jealous when u hang or talk w other girls. You give me intense butterflies like I'm going to barf. I always tell Jayla about u, and wanna knows too. I reallyyyyy like u Jaden." .

He looks at me more, and he leans in. My stomach twists in knotts. "Scarlett, will you be my girlfriend? " he says breaking the kiss.

"oh my fucking god yes Jaden is that even a question?" I say slapping his shoulder. I jump and wrap my legs around him. He's spins me and I hug him so tight. " I cant believe. Javon waltons twin brother is my boyfriend." I say looking and him.

He throws me on the bed. "Way to ruin the moment" he starts tackling me and I throw a pillow at him. "SCARLET, JADEN IN MY ROOM NOW!" Jayla says

We both look at each other like oh shit.

We walk in. "u guys gotta tell me wtf happened in that room" she said and Javon looked at us with the rock face. " Javon don't give me that look u and Clair bussed it down or sum shit" he flips me off. "Exactly " I say and plop onto her chair and Jaden sits under me. "Ok so, uh yk just guess for yourself" jaden said shrugging his shoulders.