11 | vacation |

I woke up around 4:30, since we have to get there at 5:00. I take a shower to wake up, and see if jaden had woken up yet.

I pick my outfit out, it's casual and simple but kinda stylish?
————- outfit ————-

———————————I blow dry my hair, and just apply foundation, milk blush, mascara, and do my eyebrows

———————————
I blow dry my hair, and just apply foundation, milk blush, mascara, and do my eyebrows. My mom is awake and my dad is putting our luggage inside the car.

I hear another man talking so I assume it's dj. I go and wake up Sophia, but she's already awake and doing her room. I go downstairs and grab my duffel bag, my purse , and a backpack. I grab a banana to save myself from starvation and help my mom with stuff.

Jessica, daelo and javon come to the house with their car.

"DAELO!" I say as I run to hug him. "HI SCAR!" He says as he jumps on me with a hug. "How have u been my favorite guy?!" I say as I do my tiny handshake with him. "What about me!" Javon said playfully hurt. "Shut up javon, you know Scarlett likes me more than all of you guys" he said as he walked inside my house.

"hey ashtray" I said as me and javon did our handshake. "wassup ma g" javon said as he pulled me in a side hug. "Bruh I ain't one of your 'g's" I punched his shoulder.

Jayla and jaden come with their things running late. As it's already 5:10. "where the heck where u guys!?" I asked

Jaden and Jayla were all out of breath cause they ran. I help jayla with her stuff and she hurries to the bathroom. "morning ma" jaden said has he pecked my cheek putting his luggage inside the trunk. "good morning jay how did u sleep?" I said as I helped him put his stuff away. "Good, thinking bout u tho" as he laughed.

He interlocked his fingers with mine, as we walked in the car.

His and my parents gave us where each of us would sit.

My dad and dj are in one car. Jessi and my mom are in the other.  In my moms car it's Me, jaden and daelo. Jayla and javon and Sophia went with the dads.

My mom was driving, jessi was passenger, and daelo was on the left with me in the middle.

We had left at 5:20, and the airport was 20 minutes away. The plane was leaving at 6:00, so we had to be early. I ended up falling asleep since I was tired.

"Wake up scarlet" I woke up with someone shaking my shoulder. My mom.

"I'm awake" I said as I rubbed my eyes. I got my bags and luggage and all of us checked in and got our tickets. I'm sitting with jaden and Jayla and javon. My mom and dad are in the same row, and jessi, dj, and daelo and Sophia are in a row.

While we wait I grab some Starbucks. I get a grande matcha latte with a Swiss cheese croissant. I just lay on jade a shoulder and watch tiktok.

—————INSTA STORY————