16 | home |

*please don't mind I skipped till the day they leave back to GA*
-
Scarlet
-
Today we are heading back home. Our flight is around 6:30 pm. I am currently packing my bags and I also bought a duffel bag because of items I had purchased here.

While I'm packing someone appears behind me, Jaden. "Boo" he said. "oh my g-"

"whoops sorry" He said placing his arms around my waist. "it's ok but you know I am packing and you need to pack aswell Jaden!"

"I know I know scar" He said in defense. I placed the last item in my suitcase and finally, I had finished packing.

"thank god!" I said with a sigh of relief. I swear it took 10 years to pack. "jaden" I said. "hm?" He replied. "were is jj?" I asked. "probably with wanna on the other side of our room doing some random shi"

"ok thanks." I saw jayla picking an "airport
Outfit" for when we leave. "that one for sure jj"
I said surprising her. "oh my god you scared me scar!" she laughed. "sorryyyyy" I said plopping on the bed with wanna. "wassup scar long time no see" He laughed

"shut up Javon." I looked at him with a death stare, as a joke obviously. "your not valid bitch" he said as he rolled his eyes. "hell yea I'm valid the fuck you mean!" I replied back. "oh yeah? dab me up. So I did cause he's full of sh*.

"oh hell yea your so valid" he said ending his tiktok. "that's what I thought. Wait, are you filming a damn tiktok?! JAVON!"

"yes now everyone knows your valid!" He laughed. "I swear your so stupid." I said as I went on my phone. "scar, should I wear these shoes? And should I leave my natural my hair or no?" Jayla said sounding nervous. "Jayla don't worry about all that stuff it's just an airport!" I
Said.

"I know bu-" She said but I cut her off. "Jayla no don't. For all I care just wear your damn slides!" I said jokingly. Javon laughed a little. "this is why I love you scar" Jayla said walking to the bathroom. "Love u too"

Jaden walked into the room quickly jumping on me. "JADEN!" I yelled I tried to push him off but he just stayed there.

"dude Jayden you know your girlfriend is like so valid" wanna said. "hell yea I am"

"really?" He said "damn right she is bro she is more valid than you" wanna laughed.

"bro too far. But my girlfriend will always be valid the fuck" he said cuddling me. "Yaapp"
"bro let's go to the beach one more time before we leave!" Jayla yelled from the bathroom.

"I'm down" jaden said. "same" I said "same x2" wanna said. "Alright one of you tell mom and pops and soph In the other room" she said all demanding. "I will" Javon said.

Me and Jaden waited in the bed while I played with his hair as he was laying on my lap. "I'm back bitches!!" Soph said coming in the room. "SOPH" Jayla said running to her. "HII BABYY"

They acted like they haven't seen each other in awhile, but it's been 4 hours. "ok guys let's go!"
We all left the room and headed to the lobby.

We all walked to the beach chatting and jayla brought her digital camera. we got to the beach and surprisingly no one was there. "I'm taking picture guys!" Soph said. "hey without me?"
Wanna said.

"then get your ass over here wanna!" She laughed. We took some pictures for a while and I think they turned out amazing.

After we laid in the sand playing games. I posted on Instagram tho.

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

—⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️