20 |

it has been months after school has started, and now realizing it, we have two months left.
As I'm day dreaming jaden calls me.

Hello?
hey baby, what are you doin?
Oh nothin I was just say dreaming I guess
about what? Who?
chill just about school
mhm, well wanna come over ma?
yea baby I'll be there I'm 5
okay ma see you
-
I slid my crocs on and headed over to his house.
I opened the door because I know their code, obviously.
"Hey scar!" I hear Jessica yell. "Hey Jess" I say walking In the kitchen. "How ya been ?"
"Same as always" I laugh. I grab a a cereal box of lucky charms and head upstairs. I barge into jadens room.
"Jadeeeeeeeeen" I say. He looks back from his game and takes off his headpiece. " aight I gotta go " he says in his microphone. "Hey ma" he said hugging me. I kiss him then plop on his bed.
"Where the hell are javon and jay jay?" I ask looking at my phone.
" Idk I thought you'd know" he said laying next to me. "Nope."
He turns the tv on and puts on a random show he watches . I lay next to him in my phone with the ur legs intertwining.
I look up from my phone to his beatiful self.(corny)
"What you staring at?" He says catching me.
" I dont know , probably my monkey looking boyfriend." I laugh
"Wow fuck you" he says
"Fuck too too" I say laughing even more
He then starts to tickle me and he knows I absolutely HATE that.
"JADEN STOP" I yell. "SERIOUSLY STOP BEFORE I SMACK YOU" I yell and he stops
"Sorry my monkey" he laughs
I look at him and kiss him. He doesn't hold back and I cup his face with my hands . We stay like this for a good minute before he starts kissing my jaw, then to my neck.
"Jaden." I say.
"hm" he mumbles and I feel the vibration through my neck. He leaves love kisses all over my neck and then I stop him.
"Hey whyd you do that?" He asks
"Because your mom will probably walk in you stupid" I saw smacking his neck." OW!?" He says laughing touching the spot I hit.
He changes the show playing to play the sandlot and we both sit on the bed watching it till javon comes and barges in.
"SCARR" he yells. "OWWW JAVON U DUMB BITCH" Jaden says " YEAH U DUMB BITCH YOU BREAKING MY LEGS" I yell back.
"Sorry you can't handle all this." He says teasing and showing his muscles and I laugh.
"Get out" Jaden says. "Fine, fine fine." He says closing the door.
"Sometimes I regret living here." I joke. "Sometimes I regret being born." Jaden says.
"Same." I agree as I laugh

time passes by and I end up falling asleep in his arms on the bed watching the sandlot. I wake up and it's 7:32 so I get up and he gets up and I walk downstairs to leave in his hoodie. "BYE!" I yell to everyone. He walks me to my house.

"Bye baby" I saw hugging him. "Bye ma" he says hugging my waist. He realeses and walks me to the door and I kiss him and leave.

———-

A/N: I haven't updated since a year I apologize guys I completely forgot about this book and had no ideas so I've just been reading instead of writing 😭 hope y'all like this