10 | pack |

Today marks the day with 2 weeks before the first day of school comes, my family and the waltons planned to go on a vacation. I don't know where but I have to pack for us to leave on Wednesday.

I go upstairs from eating breakfast and then call jaden.

Bold: jaden
Italic: scar

Heyy
'
"Hey baby, did ur mom or dad tell u yet about the vacation?"
"Ohhhh yeah! My dad said we were going to Hawaii I'm pretty sure at a resort"
"Oh really? Damn I'm excited!! I really need to start packing too"
"I started today I mean I don't have a lot to pack"
"Ohh ok well wyd rn"
"I'm trying to figure out how to do this damn paper work fill out thing for a baseball thing. I have to figure it out by 6:00 so I'll call u later ma?"
"Ok jay, bye I love u"
"I love u more ma bye"
*END OF CALL*
————————————

I go downstairs to ask my mom where we are going but obviously I know. "Mom! I called jaden and he knows where we're going but I want to know!" I exclaimed. "scar were going to Hawaii! I thought mom told u this already!" Sophia said in an annoyed tone. "YAY!! I cant wait and also mom do u have a suitcase?" I asked. "Yea it's in the garage, and pack a lot of summer clothes too it's gonna be hot I checked the weather!"

I get the suitcase, and I grab my other bag. I head to my room and I start with personal care like hairbrush, skincare, makeup , toothbrush etc.

I put all the stuff in a bag and I go inside my room and I first pick out alot of shirts and shorts. I grab about 4 pairs of sweats and 3 hoodies one which is jadens. I grab 2 skirts, and a dress.

I put all the clothes inside the suitcase and I pick what I'm going to wear until my mom calls me.

"SCAR COME DOWN!" My mom yelled. I go down and she tells me we're leaving tomorrow at 5:00am. I didn't mind since I was already finished packing but dreading cause I have to wake up early. "alright!"

I pick out my outfit for tommorow. And I revive some texts.

JJ<3: scarrrr my parents told me we're leaving tmmrw!! u wanna ft? I'm bored and I have to pack😔"
Scar: yeah ofc I'm picking my fit for tmmrw anyways 😏😏

*FT FROM JJ<3*
Jayla
Scar
——————————————
"HIII J"
"heyyy baeee"
"Look I literally have a big ass suitcase and a damn bag I think I over packed"  I said in a nervous tone.
"Girl I have all my shit  on the bed rn u think u overpacked?"
"Lord have mercy Jayla that's enough clothes for 3 months!"
"Shut up I know"

I hear footsteps come.
"JADEN NOO STOP LEAVE"
"IS THAT  SCAR??"
"NO JADEN LEAVE!"
Jaden grabs the phone.
"HEYYY MAAA I MISS U"
"aww jaden go away I wanna see my favorite Walton"
"damn.... Imma go cry to my wall now."
Jaden had said in a sad tone but obviously sarcastic.
——

Me and Jayla talked for about 3 hours until I had to go and eat. My mom called me and said her and my dad went to the mall because my dad doesn't have any clothes for the trip. I go to sophias room.

"SOPHHHH" I say hitting her with a pillow. "Whatttt" "we need to talk. Like uh now." I said demandingly. "uhhh?? Ok..." she said confused.

"You and Jayla! I need some info hello?!" I can tell she blushed. Sophia is a closeted lesbian, and only me and Jayla and our close cousin Lexi know. "ok u cant tell her! Or anyone!" Sophia said. "Ok ok geez now spill bruh" " ok well I really like Jayla, like like her. And I don't know if she likes me because yk... she talks to other girls and I feel like she just sees me as a friend." I can tell she was sad, but im here for her.

"hey it's ok! Y'all r cute asf anyways and im here for it. I have a better idea than this let's go over!!"

"alright!! let's go!" Me and her walk to their house and knock. We're greeted by javon. "Hey guys what's good!" He said as we entered. "Hey Sophia how u doin'?" He asked her. "Good, where's Jayla?" "She's upstairs calling some chick idk who tho." Javon said

Sophia goes up to jaylas room and me and Javon do our handshake. "bro guess what" Javon said sounding like a baby. "what???" "Ur ugly" he said and quickly ran up the stairs. "JAVON WANNA WALTON UR ASS IS BOUTTA GET BEAT"

I chase him but he runs in his room and closes the door. I knock and then suddenly arms go around my waist. "fucking shit oh my go-" it was jaden as he pulled me into a kiss. "Hey ma" he said as he turned my around facing him. "hey jay HAVENT seen u in a while have I?"I smirked.

"Stop playing scar u know what you're doing and it's not a good thing" he scoffed. "Whatever!" I ran to his room on his bed grabbing his phone going on tiktok because I left mine downstairs.

He comes in his room continuing his game. I decide to make a tiktok. I captioned it; " stole his phone. Anyways follow me because I'm the better person and jaden is my side piece @scarlovesjaden"

he realized what I did and chases me and I barge into javons room. "AHH JAVON HELP ME"
"No ur on your own dumbass bitch" he said

I start beating him up with a pillow and jaden grabs me as he picks me up over his shoulder and takes me to his room. "Stop playing with me ma" he said as he kissed me passionately, leading into a make-out sesh. "Jaden... I need to talk to you." I said breaking the kiss.

"yeah?" He said nervously. "I cant tell nobody, not one soul!" I said. "I pinky promise" he pulled out his pinky. "Ok so... Sophia told me she really likes jayla... and I hope u know if Jayla likes Sophia too?"

He paused for a second. "No I don't- but we can ask her?" He said. "Ok. U stay here I'll brb"

I walk into their room as they are making tiktoks. I join in the tiktok and as soon as there done and I grab jaylas hand. I take her to the bathroom. "Jayla Walton I need you to be 100% honest with me right now right here."

"Geez damn okay girl what the hell u want?"

"I need to know if you like Sophia. U guys seem oddly close and I don't know if she likes u but- u guys seem very... close."

"Ok okay, don't tell her but I kinda like her yk? She's just like- idk how to explain it but she's a dream." Jayla said and I can tell she was blushing. "AH OMGG" I said and Jayla quickly covered my mouth. "I won't tell her. But she kinda um lik-" "wait really? Omg .... " Jayla cuts me off.

"Yeah wait don't say I told u!! I just really ship u guys and think y'all would b cute!" Jayla just smiles and I open the door to Javon and jaden falling down.

"u chismoso's!!" I said. They all started laughing and so did I. Jayla went to her room and I put my ear by the door and heard everything. I mean ev.ery.god.damn.thing. I run to Jaden room and tell him and we both do noises like mouses.

"U think they will tell us?" Jaden asked. "Maybe? Idk but I hope so cause I'm rooting for them. Jophia for life!" I said dancing.
^couple hours later^

Me and Sophia leave and get home and realize my parents went with DJ and jessi to the mall as well.

I get some sleep because tommorow we have to wake up early. I text Jaden goodnight and head to bed.

——
AHHH TYGSM FOR SO MANY READS I LOVE U ALL!
I was thinking of making a Javon story? LMK GUYS AND TYSMMMMM AND SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE IM ON VACAY